Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"How did this thread go so far afield? :laugh3:

TD poked his dumbass in it.

Seems as though whenever  I post something, the chubby women, he angry house wife, and the Asian potty mouth respond in unison. So that's my take on it. Go look.

You mean that old baglicking sack of shit Fashionista. I wanna punch her fucking lights out.

Jesus, Shen. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Seems as though whenever  I post something, the chubby women, he angry house wife, and the Asian potty mouth respond in unison. So that's my take on it. Go look.

I usually don't bother with you because I have a low tolerance for stupidity and if you noticed, I commented about you, not to you originally.  Once you opened your big stupid mouth, I just had to laugh and call you names.

I'm the Crazy Cripple.  Get your shit straight son.

I'm sorry. Next time I use jealous and butthurt. Bet that works?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You mean that old baglicking sack of shit Fashionista. I wanna punch her fucking lights out.

Jesus, Shen. :nea:

I hate her guts and she's dead on sight.

Twenty Dollars

Wow you women can be as caddy hell. Are you all from Canada? Must be hard to maintain that mindset?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Wow you women can be as caddy hell. Are you all from Canada? Must be hard to maintain that mindset?

"Caddy"???? I'm pretty sure no one here works on a golf course.

You think if you were going to troll you could spell the main premise of your troll correctly. Your really are a MINDA mother fucker. :laugh3:

I'm sure you will be scratching you bald sun boiled head on that one for awhile. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

More assumptions.

Truth. I don't golf.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"More assumptions.

Truth. I don't golf.

What a dumbass. :oeudC:

I've seen a lot of stupid people come through these forums but you're truly one of the more special cases.

RW

Part of me hopes it's just an act.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Truth. I don't golf.

I've seen a lot of stupid people come through these forums but you're truly one of the more special cases.

Tit for tat. Around and around we go. When shall we end it? There is a better way. Time will tell.

Renee

Truth. I don't golf.

Tit for tat. Around and around we go. When shall we end it? There is a better way. Time will tell.

Don't start whining. Take a lesson and don't start something you can't finish.

Twenty Dollars

Truth. I don't golf.

You should know by now, I'm a finisher.

Renee

Truth. I don't golf.

You should know by now, I'm a finisher.

What the hell are you prattling about? You can't even finish your ABCs, FFS.

Go fuck yourself with a book. That's about the only chance you might have at absorbing any knowledge.

Anonymous

Truth. I don't golf.

That's your problem right there. I love golf.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2013-05/ACE6DD9F-678C-43C2-B127-B949F6FAF013_zpsbbzgzftl.jpg.html">

Seoul bro Ive  tried golf dozens of time. Even took lessons. It's just not for me. This stuff, I learned when I was young, and kept doing it. I adore it, and go almost every day. It's fairly inexpensive as well.