Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I received an unexpected, but pleasant surprise message from someone

Started by Anonymous, March 11, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"man.... wtf happened here??? renee and crowley are getting along.?

Sorry, fella...its not that Renee and I are getting along, much to her disappointment.

Its just that she found a new chew toy, in your erstwhile colleague Sea Major, and prefers to sharpen her fangs and claws on him.

Please dont concern yourself that I feel rejected. Quite the opposite, I recognise she prefers a softer target; one that doesn't make her look like Bozo the Clown every time she commits her inanity to the internet.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"man.... wtf happened here??? renee and crowley are getting along.?

Sorry, fella...its not that Renee and I are getting along, much to her disappointment.

Its just that she found a new chew toy, in your erstwhile colleague Sea Major, and prefers to sharpen her fangs and claws on him.

Please dont concern yourself that I feel rejected. Quite the opposite, I recognise she prefers a softer target; one that doesn't make her look like Bozo the Clown every time she commits her inanity to the internet.

i thought he came here for a break.... you mean he gets it here also? goddamn.... if you don't mind me asking, what happened? hes normally a pretty decent fella when hes not around the b*tards....

Bricktop

And he is a very decent fellow here as well.

The point is that it is not hard to raise Renee's ire. All you need is a pair of testicles (one will do at a pinch), the ability to speak one's mind, to be equal or smarter than her (I know...doesn't narrow the field much), and an understanding of women to the extent that you are versed in the fact that a woman who isn't getting any behaves in a rather beligerent and capricious manner.

Add to that the fact that her embarassing overtures to yours truly were swept aside with the contempt they deserved, and Sea Majors appearance was timed to perfection.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

i thought he came here for a break.... you mean he gets it here also? goddamn.... if you don't mind me asking, what happened? hes normally a pretty decent fella when hes not around the b*tards....

He's alright, but it seems he has trouble following posts. I don't know if it's an act or he actually has poor comprehension skills.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"He just doesn't take this shit too seriously...and he's older than rocks.

So, it is an act. That's what I thought.

The Donald

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
It's none of your business who it was, but I will tell you it was not Blurt..

Come back when you calm down and learn some manners.

ac_unsure

You like being used eh retard.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!

What's wrong Shen? You seem especially agitated today.

Need a fried chicken fix? :laugh3:

What the fuck do you think? A piece of excrement who pretends to be a friend??

Get cancer and die Fash!!

Shen, whatever personal issues you have with Fash, wishing the C-bomb on her is really, really over the top.

You know better than that.  ac_smile

She's an evil baglicking twat. She's dead on fucking sight. :t1929:

You are just like the people who are disrupting my rallies.
Make America Great Again

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And he is a very decent fellow here as well.

The point is that it is not hard to raise Renee's ire. All you need is a pair of testicles (one will do at a pinch), the ability to speak one's mind, to be equal or smarter than her (I know...doesn't narrow the field much), and an understanding of women to the extent that you are versed in the fact that a woman who isn't getting any behaves in a rather beligerent and capricious manner.

Add to that the fact that her embarassing overtures to yours truly were swept aside with the contempt they deserved, and Sea Majors appearance was timed to perfection.

Oh please!  Sea major is a mouth breather.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

What does that mean RW?

Bricktop

RW

What does that mean RW?

It means he's too stupid to breath through his nose.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What does that mean RW?

He is pretending to be stupid.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

What does that mean RW?

He is pretending to be stupid.

He comes from a troll forum Seoul.

Anonymous

I'm new here.  I feel compelled to make an intro post of some sort just to convince the staff I'm not a bot.

Sorry to hijack this thread that starts off so nicely and then degenerates to quibbling about inconsequential interpersonal butthurt, but even kittens couldn't save the thread anyway.

Seems like a nice place here, if I can find a handle somewhere by which to grasp it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview