The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Smacking the brats.

Started by Bricktop, March 21, 2016, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Dove"And now, get this, she hates the name we have chosen for the baby, Sophia Violet, and has chosen her OWN name for the baby and she will text me at random asking "so how is my little Ellie doing?".   Mind you, she doesn't really give a shit how the baby is....she just tries really hard to push my buttons.

"Sophia Violet" is a beautiful name, Dove.

BTW, how is it going, being an elderey primigravida and all? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"an elderey primigravida

:MG_216:

Renee

Wait....or is it elderly multigravida? I can't recall if Dove already has children.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"She abused me less than her mom abused her apparently.
 Uhg, I'm sorry RW. I can relate on some level because although my mom lost custody of me before I was old enough to really form memories, her crazy drunk ass still was part of the family. She was in and out.  I've called her out recently for all the shit she put me through, her response? "Get over it, I have".   When they do that shit it's the same emotionally abusive invalidation they've always done. Bitches. I still love her though, I just don't respect or trust her.

I'm terribly sorry about that Dove.

:sad:

RW

Quote from: "Dove"And now, get this, she hates the name we have chosen for the baby, Sophia Violet, and has chosen her OWN name for the baby and she will text me at random asking "so how is my little Ellie doing?".   Mind you, she doesn't really give a shit how the baby is....she just tries really hard to push my buttons.

My reply to that would be, "We just had an ultrasound.  SOPHIA was giving you the finger."
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We have a name picked out too,

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Won Hunglow? ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Won Hunglow? ac_biggrin

I'm disappointed in you Renee. That's something Gordy would say. You are far more creative than that. Up your game Renee.

Renee

Won Hunglow? ac_biggrin

I'm disappointed in you Renee. That's something Gordy would say. You are far more creative than that. Up your game Renee.

Oh I'm sorry to disappoint you.

But I'm afraid if I really up my game, you would come after me with a broken bottle or some shit.

Anonymous

Won Hunglow? ac_biggrin

Oh I'm sorry to disappoint you.

But I'm afraid if I really up my game, you would come after me with a broken bottle or some shit.

I believe that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

My reply to that would be, "We just had an ultrasound.  SOPHIA was giving you the finger."
 Omg...so much yes! Lol. I'll really do it, too. Our last ultrasound, we got Sophia mid flip. It's so funny. I'll try to get a picture on my phone of it and post it ♡

Anonymous

"Sophia Violet" is a beautiful name, Dove.

BTW, how is it going, being an elderey primigravida and all? :laugh3:
 It's going.  If my husband doesn't get his vasectomy this month...I'm moving out lol.

Anonymous

I love the name you picked out Dove.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I love the name you picked out Dove.

ac_smile

Thank you :)