Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

I think the whole Hitler thing evolved due to the shock value.  And a lot of it was started as a way to wind up Seamajor. (TD).   It got the trolls the desired reaction so they continued with it.    Some of them, though, do appear to actually agree with and genuinely follow the philosophies of Nazi sympathisers, they just enjoy the shock value and trolling virtues of their beliefs.

Having said that, it's not a BF thing.  It's mainly a Scouse thing, along with some of his cronies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"I think the whole Hitler thing evolved due to the shock value.  And a lot of it was started as a way to wind up Seamajor. (TD).   It got the trolls the desired reaction so they continued with it.    Some of them, though, do appear to actually agree with and genuinely follow the philosophies of Nazi sympathisers, they just enjoy the shock value and trolling virtues of their beliefs.

Having said that, it's not a BF thing.  It's mainly a Scouse thing, along with some of his cronies.

Odinson did that when he was here too. I understand he is on VF all day long now. I did not pay much attention to anything he wrote.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"I think the whole Hitler thing evolved due to the shock value.  And a lot of it was started as a way to wind up Seamajor. (TD).   It got the trolls the desired reaction so they continued with it.    Some of them, though, do appear to actually agree with and genuinely follow the philosophies of Nazi sympathisers, they just enjoy the shock value and trolling virtues of their beliefs.

So AK does it to get under the skin of a few posters only? He does not really take it to heart?

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

So AK does it to get under the skin of a few posters only? He does not really take it to heart?

Yes, he does it for the reaction.

But Scouse, AKA AryanKnight, does seem to "agree with" and "genuinely follow" Nazi political doctrine.

I'd like to thank Mona for confirming what I've been saying. Now if the rest of you would kindly take off the blinders and stop the wishful conjecture, this place will be better off for it. As all of you should know, the net is full of real creeps and scumbags. In fact it's the number one breeding ground for them. Don't be so quick to assume that one or two can't possibly drop in here and set up camp.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

(Shrug) let the kids play. Still tons of room for them here in RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

But Scouse, AKA AryanKnight, does seem to "agree with" and "genuinely follow" Nazi political doctrine.

I'd like to thank Mona for confirming what I've been saying. Now if the rest of you would kindly take off the blinders and stop the wishful conjecture, this place will be better off for it. As all of you should know, the net is full of real creeps and scumbags. In fact it's the number one breeding ground for them. Don't be so quick to assume that one or two can't possibly drop in here and set up camp.

It seems like she is saying they believe it, but for the shock and troll value?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Does that make any sense to you?

I think it's more like they subscribe to it and then use it for shock value.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^^He or they believe it will shock people? ac_dunno

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Don't think it's for shock value. Many in the UK and in Europe feel like their governments past and present have allowed a large influx of middle easterns into their countries. Degrading the the natural populations. I probably would agree with this. I believe there is a reason for this occurring. In the early 1900s there was an agreement between the UK, France and Iran I believe for oil. The U.K. changed many ships to burn oil instead of coal. Picot Sykes agreement. This agreement opened the door for immigrants to these countries, and others. As a result there are lots amd lots of middle eastern immigrants. Now many are legit citizens. For this reason and situation, many blame Israel for the situation. So it's just plain easier to blame the Jews, PC, and a host of other things, rather than

Realize what happend in the past.

Anonymous

^But Scouse says the Jews want the culturals clashes between Muslims and non Muslims.

I should say, I don't care what he believes in or what he posts. I am sure my posting does not interest him either. He probably doesn't even like golf. :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^But Scouse says the Jews want the culturals clashes between Muslims and non Muslims.

I should say, I don't care what he believes in or what he posts. I am sure my posting does not interest him either. He probably doesn't even like golf. :negative:

If the skinheadism is for show and shock, it worked on me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^But Scouse says the Jews want the culturals clashes between Muslims and non Muslims.

If the skinheadism is for show and shock, it worked on me.

I can tell you haven't ventured outside your internet comfort zone much jock.

Anonymous

This is such a chan thing. I knew skinheads. The band Max Resist front man Sean Suggs was a sorta friend. Anytime I hear pro Hitler stupid crap, I think about the uneducated, jail hoping alcoholics who couldn't hold a job for the life of them and all pretended to have read Mien Kampt, even though you can tell "One fish two fish" was enough of a challenge for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"This is such a chan thing. I knew skinheads. The band Max Resist front man Sean Suggs was a sorta friend. Anytime I hear pro Hitler stupid crap, I think about the uneducated, jail hoping alcoholics who couldn't hold a job for the life of them and all pretended to have read Mien Kampt, even though you can tell "One fish two fish" was enough of a challenge for them.

The Klan is chan. And what you wrote about the Hitler spewers is them to the letter.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview