The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Since there are a disproportionate number of women here, I figured I'd use this opportunity to ask a question or two relevant to the fact.

I have my own ideas about this, but I'm sure if this gets enough posts that I'll learn something more pertaining to what women feel when they're put in a position where they're being "hit on" by people they're not interested in.

Of course, this happens to guys too, so if you have a story to tell about being made to feel sexually uncomfortable, this is also your opportunity to vent.

The general question is this: Have you ever been sexually harassed before? I'd rather we just focus on verbally, but if you feel enough to open up about physical harassment as well, feel free to tell your story.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Since there are a disproportionate number of women here, I figured I'd use this opportunity to ask a question or two relevant to the fact.

I have my own ideas about this, but I'm sure if this gets enough posts that I'll learn something more pertaining to what women feel when they're put in a position where they're being "hit on" by people they're not interested in.

Of course, this happens to guys too, so if you have a story to tell about being made to feel sexually uncomfortable, this is also your opportunity to vent.

The general question is this: Have you ever been sexually harassed before? I'd rather we just focus on verbally, but if you feel enough to open up about physical harassment as well, feel free to tell your story.

I am afraid I cannot answer your question shin..

I have never been asked on a date or even told I was pretty by anyone other than my husband..

When I turned twenty one I cried my eyes out because I had never been on a date..

I thought I was deformed or something seriously wrong with me..

Anyway, I think I have depressed this thread enough..

I too would like to know what the pretty and popular ladies here have to say.

Renee

I've been verbally and physically harassed on many occasions, I think most women have wether they realize it or not.

As I've gotten older verbal harassment is easy to ignore unless it becomes a chronic problem stemming from an individual's aggressive fixation. Physical harassment not so much....it infuriates me to the point where I can easily get violent. Now I'm not talking about rape or or anything like that but I have been pinched, fondled and pawed at in certain social situations since I was a young teen and at this point in my life I'm likely to shoot the next person that does it.   :sneaky2:

You asked.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm not one to call it sexual harassment.  I just chalk it up to guys being guys.

I'll tell you one of my "favourite" stories:

I was 17 and working in the HR department for a exhibition fair.  They had rides and displays and events like crash up derby, etc.  My job was to make the IDs and name tags for all "staff" that was going to be on the grounds that year.  It was a quick in and out - take picture, print, punch and off they go.  

Our department worked late, until 10pm, and the later it got, the higher chance we had of drunk carnies or crash up derby guys coming in.  The night of this story was no exception.  A bunch of drunk derby guys came in to get their IDs.  They were joking and asking questions and jacking around a bit with my co-worker and I.  I finished up the last guy in my line when he leans across the counter and says,

"You have the nicest cock sucking lips I have ever seen."

Then he smiled and left.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not one to call it sexual harassment.  I just chalk it up to guys being guys.

I'll tell you one of my "favourite" stories:

I was 17 and working in the HR department for a exhibition fair.  They had rides and displays and events like crash up derby, etc.  My job was to make the IDs and name tags for all "staff" that was going to be on the grounds that year.  It was a quick in and out - take picture, print, punch and off they go.  

Our department worked late, until 10pm, and the later it got, the higher chance we had of drunk carnies or crash up derby guys coming in.  The night of this story was no exception.  A bunch of drunk derby guys came in to get their IDs.  They were joking and asking questions and jacking around a bit with my co-worker and I.  I finished up the last guy in my line when he leans across the counter and says,

"You have the nicest cock sucking lips I have ever seen."

Then he smiled and left.

How disgusting.

Twenty Dollars

It's awful walking to and from the beach. I have to wear this giant mumu to cover myself. These snowbirds don't like to hear NO.

Anonymous

QuoteI have never been asked on a date or even told I was pretty by anyone other than my husband..

When I turned twenty one I cried my eyes out because I had never been on a date..

I thought I was deformed or something seriously wrong with me..

Are all men in Calgary gay or blind?

Anonymous

I can't count how many times I've had my ass grabbed more times by complete strangers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I can't count how many times I've had my ass grabbed more times by complete strangers

I don't have a bum to pinch.

:sad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I can't count how many times I've had my ass grabbed more times by complete strangers

go to a homeless shelter.... theres bums everywhere in there. pinch till your fingers cramp....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

go to a homeless shelter.... theres bums everywhere in there. pinch till your fingers cramp....

lame, lame, lame

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

lame, lame, lame

yes. i'm sure you can do better.... no? oh.... ok.... i guess that explains why you quoted me and added commentary.... lol....

Anonymous

lame, lame, lame

yes. i'm sure you can do better.... no? oh.... ok.... i guess that explains why you quoted me and added commentary.... lol....

I expect more from you. Leave the lame ass shit for old TD. He's an old idiot anyway and doesn't care how stupid he looks.

deadskinmask

lame, lame, lame

I expect more from you. Leave the lame ass shit for old TD. He's an old idiot anyway and doesn't care how stupid he looks.

lol. i'll leave it at that....

Anonymous