Welcome to TBC Peaches!  

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Welcome to TBC Peaches!  

I hope he or she does that too RW.

priscilla1961

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2mMhwfAjl1STOSqQGoGcoxLR_s1Zn2R69gzF0I8ZM4Nc73I7r">
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, y'all.  

Quote from: "RW"

My meme is kind of androgynous, but at different times and places it's been more male or more female.  I myself, the poster behind the keybard, am a semi-literate redneck dude from somewhere near the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio rivers in the US.  I come from the Yahoo boards originally, and floated into the "cindy" family of post-yahoo forums.  I still troll a bit, but not on nice forums like this one.  I do have a feminine side, if you consider a persnickety spinster librarian to be feminine.

I've been self-employed in various businesses most of my adult life, so there is no point in doxxing me and writing to my boss.  There isn't anyone in my town who gives the slightest shit how I spend my online time, for that matter, including my old lady who used to do forums but has retired into online gaming these days (and maybe trolling the occasional perfume forum.)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Thanks for the welcome, y'all.  

My meme is kind of androgynous, but at different times and places it's been more male or more female.  I myself, the poster behind the keybard, am a semi-literate redneck dude from somewhere near the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio rivers in the US.  I come from the Yahoo boards originally, and floated into the "cindy" family of post-yahoo forums.  I still troll a bit, but not on nice forums like this one.  I do have a feminine side, if you consider a persnickety spinster librarian to be feminine.

I've been self-employed in various businesses most of my adult life, so there is no point in doxxing me and writing to my boss.  There isn't anyone in my town who gives the slightest shit how I spend my online time, for that matter, including my old lady who used to do forums but has retired into online gaming these days (and maybe trolling the occasional perfume forum.)

We're glad to have you aboard Peaches.

ac_hithere

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Is that anywhere near the St. Lawrence? ac_umm

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Peaches. I am real redneck from Saskatchewan. And no, I do not have a feminine side.  :laugh3:

RW

We aren't a flaming or doxxing kind of place.  Sure we can toss insults back and forth but nothing like I'm sure you're used to.  We don't do PI or pic memes or any of that stuff.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We aren't a flaming or doxxing kind of place.  Sure we can toss insults back and forth but nothing like I'm sure you're used to.  We don't do PI or pic memes or any of that stuff.

Is that common some of the boards you have been on?

Anonymous

I have seen boards in the past that revealed PI with a mod's assistance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have seen boards in the past that revealed PI with a mod's assistance.

Good luck getting anyone to post if they do that.

RW

That won't happen here as long as I'm on watch.
Beware of Gaslighters!