The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these posters contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these poster contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

I assume I'm not welcome in ur fucking thread. ac_dance

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these poster contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

Post away Hon. Keep your assumptions to your self. Thanks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these posters contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

Posters post what they want to..

We're no different than any other community that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Post away Hon. Keep your assumptions to your self. Thanks

I assumed you would say that. :tease:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these posters contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

Who are these negative nellys?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

It's no assumption that it just got much better!

Morning Mr C!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's no assumption that it just got much better!

Morning Mr C!

It sure did RW.

ac_smile

Renee

This thread is invalid.

The fucking OP doesn't have the slightest clue regarding the difference between an "assumption" and an "observation".

And that's not an assumption. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

That's definitely not an assumption Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"It's no assumption that it just got much better!

Morning Mr C!

Good moaning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's definitely not an assumption Renee.

Twenty Dollars may disagree with you RW.

:laugh:

Bricktop