The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"THAT'S an assumption!!

But, he may not..

I suppose that could be an assumption too.

ac_unsure

RW

I'm writing this from the bathtub.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"That's just an assumption.

:laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Stinky.

I was in the tub which means I was CLEAN!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Yeah, AFTER you bathed.

What about before?

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yeah, AFTER you bathed.

What about before?

I smelled great!  I had a relaxing bath because my body hurts, not a washing bath :P  You're the stinky one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yeah, AFTER you bathed.

What about before?

I smelled great!  I had a relaxing bath because my body hurts, not a washing bath :P  You're the stinky one.

I like to take long baths too when I can.

RW

I was trying to have an Epsom salt soak.  I fell down the porch stairs at my inlaws' house on the weekend and bruised up my left side.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I was trying to have an Epsom salt soak.  I fell down the porch stairs at my inlaws' house on the weekend and bruised up my left side.

Did it help the pain?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I was trying to have an Epsom salt soak.  I fell down the porch stairs at my inlaws' house on the weekend and bruised up my left side.

Were you drunk or stoned? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

No :P

My leg gave out taking the first step down and I hit rock (gravel) bottom.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these posters contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

A forum is a place where people exchange IDEAS, not trivia.  But thanks to your incapacity to actually control what people added to the thread, it has turned out okay anyway.  

Personally, I'm stuck trying to imagine the bathtub poster...partly because an Epsom bath by definition does not include a lot of soap bubbles and lather, and the views are more spectacular.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I thought it might be refreshing to start a thread dedicated to truths not speculation, assumption, and lame ass guesses. Why do the mods or should I say mod allow all this negative banter? Do these posters contribute anything other than pure bull shit? These people discourage anyone new from becoming involved. Really too bad. Like it or not, that's how it is here. Feel free to post you non assuming thoughts. All lame assumptions will be identified and pointed out.

A forum is a place where people exchange IDEAS, not trivia.  But thanks to your incapacity to actually control what people added to the thread, it has turned out okay anyway.  

Personally, I'm stuck trying to imagine the bathtub poster...partly because an Epsom bath by definition does not include a lot of soap bubbles and lather, and the views are more spectacular.

TD is alright as far as trolls go.