Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Morning RW.

Morning TD. Is it raining? You are not in the water yet?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Morning Bro. No rain yet. High tide at about 3:00 this afternoon. It's been offshore and with few surfers. Fairly epic conditions. Golf today?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Morning Bro. No rain yet. High tide at about 3:00 this afternoon. It's been offshore and with few surfers. Fairly epic conditions. Golf today?

Unfortunately no golf today or on the weekend buddy. It's -4 celcius today for a high. Only a slight improvement for the weekend. We've had more snow in April so far than we did in December and January combined. I knew that easy early half to winter would come at a price.

Anonymous

It's 21 today and like 7 on Sunday. It's up and down here like Scouse's little mammy's drawers at an East Indian corner shop owner's convention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"It's 21 today and like 7 on Sunday. It's up and down here like Scouse's little mammy's drawers at an East Indian corner shop owner's convention.

That crossed the line in my book.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It's 21 today and like 7 on Sunday. It's up and down here like Scouse's little mammy's drawers at an East Indian corner shop owner's convention.

Meh whatever. It's the only style he understands.

Anonymous

He has no problem with calling women whores.

ELPHUPPHY

What's so wrong with that comment? If Scouse' mammy rolls that way, it's the truth. If not, it's just an off-color comment and Scouse's mammy's reputation is not unduly harmed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

What's so wrong with that comment? If Scouse' mammy rolls that way, it's the truth. If not, it's just an off-color comment and Scouse's mammy's reputation is not unduly harmed.

Scouse would not think twice about saying something like that about a poster's mother.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

Scouse would not think twice about saying something like that about a poster's mother.

Truth.

Anonymous

TD, do you follow or participate in CR politics?