Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Trends that need to die

Started by RW, April 04, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Is this the year that leggings as pants dies?

http://mediaresources.idiva.com/media/content/2016/May/leggings-as-pantsfinal.jpg">

I hope not.

I hope not either. ac_lovestruck

Not to be a buzz kill, Herm but you're not supposed to wear them so that your butt cheeks and crotch are hanging out like an advertisement. :laugh3:

lol Renee

Twenty Dollars

http://mediaresources.idiva.com/media/content/2016/May/leggings-as-pantsfinal.jpg">

I hope not.

Not to be a buzz kill, Herm but you're not supposed to wear them so that your butt cheeks and crotch are hanging out like an advertisement. :laugh3:

She wears them very well. Slim, in shape.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I hope not.

She wears them very well. Slim, in shape.

Really? Think so?.....I guess that's another pic you can save to your photobuckt account. :laugh3: .

Hate to break it to you pinhead but that's a fashion "don't". ac_lmfao

But a connoisseur of salvation army clothing like you, wouldn't know that.. :laugh3: Perks of living in a third word banana republic.....having clothing donated by missionaries to the poverty stricken locals.

I guess we can't expect you to know anything about what can be appropriately worn in public, when your wardrobe consists of 2 pairs of flip-flops and a worn out Speedo with skid marks in the seat. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

More assumptions from the Assumption factory.

A fashion don't. What a laugh. You wish you looked like her. Ask around.

Pathetic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"More assumptions from the Assumption factory.

Pathetic.

The stupidity is endless with you.

Actually I'm surprised you find that woman attractive.....she looks nothing like a naked child.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Pathetic.

Actually I'm surprised you find that woman attractive.....she looks nothing like a naked child.

You sound like klam. Cause I think she is attractive, I'm stupid. Wrong. If I thought you were attractive I d be stupid. See the connection chubby? Duh. Didn't I hear you to say. 5'5" 190 lbs? How your sex life? Be you go for Chris Christy types.

Renee

Pathetic.

You sound like klam. Cause I think she is attractive, I'm stupid. Wrong. If I thought you were attractive I d be stupid. See the connection chubby? Duh. Didn't I hear you to say. 5'5" 190 lbs? How your sex life? Be you go for Chris Christy types.

No.... you're stupid because you can't read or comprehend the simplest of posts. Then you shoot your mouth off like a fucking idiot.

Truth is, everyone either revolted by you or they laugh AT you because where ever you go, you're the creepy village idiot.

I'd tell you to STFU before you make a complete and utter fool out of yourself but it's too late for that.

Anonymous

Pathetic.

No.... you're stupid because you can't read or comprehend the simplest of posts. Then you shoot your mouth off like a fucking idiot.

Truth is, everyone either revolted by you or they laugh AT you because where ever you go, you're the creepy village idiot.

I'd tell you to STFU before you make a complete and utter fool out of yourself but it's too late for that.

Where would TD be without an inheritance to live on. A government run home? Maybe homeless.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Pathetic.

Where would TD be without an inheritance to live on. A government run home? Maybe homeless.

Hey ticket taker. I'd send a pictorial of my life style, but you'd hate me more. God I hate wimpy little men.

Renee

Pathetic.

Hey ticket taker. I'd send a pictorial of my life style, but you'd hate me more. God I hate wimpy little men.

I'm sure Iron horse doesn't want any of your creepy pics of nude children.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/C2189E59-4A6C-41C4-BEA6-380B002A5851_zpsgff1hssg.jpg.html">

What about the MaCaws? Just not a fan of overweight women. Sorry Renee

Anonymous

Pathetic.

I do not know job you are thinking, but it is not a freight locomotive engineer..

I live close to CP Keith yard in Calgary..

No tickets are issued or taken.

:laugh:

RW

Drop crotch pants.  I love comfort but I don't think you need to walk around looking like you're wearing a filled diaper.

http://cdn1.mf.techbang.com.tw/system/images/31615/medium/dad5d6b15a08a38fa317b8ccc25285e2.jpg?1447058899">

http://www.theurbanapparel.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/178x249/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/l/pleated_pocket_drop_crotch_pants.indieclothing.theurbanapparel-7.jpg">

Don't let the door hit you in the droopy ass on your way out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Drop crotch pants.  I love comfort but I don't think you need to walk around looking like you're wearing a filled diaper.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bc/7e/a3/bc7ea3f6fbba59ad192dcd678e8671ee.jpg">

http://www.theurbanapparel.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/l/pleated_pocket_drop_crotch_pants.indieclothing.theurbanapparel-7.jpg">

Don't let the door hit you in the droopy ass on your way out.

It reminds me of MC Hammer..

You can't touch this.

:laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!