The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Beer

Started by Twenty Dollars, April 09, 2016, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Lately I've been drinking lots of these:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2lc4rm.gif"> It's kind of high octane but it get's er done!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I had too many Heineken tonight.  Some guy licked me and I let him keep his tongue.  I think I'm drunk.

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I had too many Heineken tonight.  Some guy licked me and I let him keep his tongue.  I think I'm drunk.

Hahaha

Licked you? :ohmy:  :yuk:

Where the fuck do you hang out......wait... I don't want to know. :laugh3:

My sister and I did the around the world challenge at world showcase in Epcot while on vacation. That's where you drink a beer from all 11 counties around the 7seas lagoon. Some of the brews are pretty fucken bad.

Normally I can drink 11 beers in the course of the day without getting fucked up too badly but we got a late start and tried to do it in 2hrs. We started in France and by the time we got to Canada (10th) beer I was completely obliterated.

We stumbled into the Rose and Crown pub in the UK for 7 o'clock dinner reservations and proceeded to drink God knows how many "snake bites" (equal parts Harp lager and hard cider).

I walked, staggered, crawled.....I don't fucking know.....because it was with blurred vision and probably one eye open, back to the condo. I remember or I think I remember they were showing the most recent Star Wars movie on the Boardwalk lawn but I'm not really too sure. All I could think of was get back to the room and passed out or throw up, which ever came first.

How my sister got back.....I don't know.....I left her to fend for herself somewhere along the way. For all I knew she could have fallen in the canal between the resort and Epcot and got eaten by aligators. :laugh:

The worst and most frustrating part was when I hit the bed I got the spins and had to put the anchor out. But the bed was too high for my short legs and I must have slid off the bed while trying to put my foot on the floor. I woke up around 1am, on the floor, fully clothed to the sound of my little sister in the bathroom losing her Shepard's pie. :laugh3:

I haven't drank since.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

He licked you?  :2r4ml1j_th:   :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Hilarious Renee hahaha!

Yeah.  There was a dog and he kept licking my hand.  I said to the guy that I don't like dogs because they lick.  He said, "I thought girls liked being licked."  I said, "Not by dogs."  So he licked my arm.    :beurk:

I hope it tasted like dog slobber hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I had too many Heineken tonight.  Some guy licked me and I let him keep his tongue.  I think I'm drunk.

Hahaha

My sister and I did the around the world challenge at world showcase in Epcot while on vacation. That's where you drink a beer from all 11 counties around the 7seas lagoon. Some of the brews are pretty fucken bad.

Normally I can drink 11 beers in the course of the day without getting fucked up too badly but we got a late start and tried to do it in 2hrs. We started in France and by the time we got to Canada (10th) beer I was completely obliterated.

We stumbled into the Rose and Crown pub in the UK for 7 o'clock dinner reservations and proceeded to drink God knows how many "snake bites" (equal parts Harp lager and hard cider).

I walked, staggered, crawled.....I don't fucking know.....because it was with blurred vision and probably one eye open, back to the condo. I remember or I think I remember they were showing the most recent Star Wars movie on the Boardwalk lawn but I'm not really too sure. All I could think of was get back to the room and passed out or throw up, which ever came first.

How my sister got back.....I don't know.....I left her to fend for herself somewhere along the way. For all I knew she could have fallen in the canal between the resort and Epcot and got eaten by aligators. :laugh:

The worst and most frustrating part was when I hit the bed I got the spins and had to put the anchor out. But the bed was too high for my short legs and I must have slid off the bed while trying to put my foot on the floor. I woke up around 1am, on the floor, fully clothed to the sound of my little sister in the bathroom losing her Shepard's pie. :laugh3:

I haven't drank since.

I bet I could drink you under the table  :wink:  ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"

Hahaha

I haven't drank since.

Probably.....I'm not exactly a big drinker. But throw some food in there and I'll take that challenge. :laugh3:

In fact, I'm shocked that I didn't lose it. For a moment on my walk back to the resort, I thought I was going to blow chunks in the bushes outside the little wedding pavilion that's by the side of the lagoon. But I held it together because drunk puking in public is highly discouraged on Disney property.  :laugh3:

I can't help but think how bad it would have been if I did barf and it would have been attrocious if there was an evening wedding taking place. It would have been a real nice touch to have some drunk fat chick heaving in the weeds, 20 feet away while some starry-eyed couple was taking their vows......Classy affair for sure.  :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Hilarious Renee hahaha!

Yeah.  There was a dog and he kept licking my hand.  I said to the guy that I don't like dogs because they lick.  He said, "I thought girls liked being licked."  I said, "Not by dogs."  So he licked my arm.    :beurk:

I hope it tasted like dog slobber hahaha

Was it his seeing-eye dog? ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Annie"

Hahaha

I haven't drank since.

Probably.....I'm not exactly a big drinker. But throw some food in there and I'll take that challenge. :laugh3:

In fact, I'm shocked that I didn't lose it. For a moment on my walk back to the resort, I thought I was going to blow chunks in the bushes outside the little wedding pavilion that's by the side of the lagoon. But I held it together because drunk puking in public is highly discouraged on Disney property.  :laugh3:

I can't help but think how bad it would have been if I did barf and it would have been attrocious if there was an evening wedding taking place. It would have been a real nice touch to have some drunk fat chick heaving in the weeds, 20 feet away while some starry-eyed couple was taking their vows......Classy affair for sure.  :roll:

ac_hithere  :thumbup:

priscilla1961

I don't like the beer.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Annie

Haha Renee, you could photo bomb puke!   :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Haha Renee, you could photo bomb puke!   :laugh3:

Yeah and then flash my boob's and flip everyone off. :laugh3:

OMG, that would be horrifying. :shock:  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Beer makes you wild.

Annie

Beer, beer makes me a jolly good fellow, whiskey's too rough, champagne costs too much, vodka puts my mouth in gear, that's why I like beer!

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

Beer makes you wild.

Actually I'm pretty sedate if I just stick to beer, mix it with shots of bourbon and I get melancholy and belligerent......well more so than usual. :laugh3:

In other words I'll punch you in the face and then cry because I feel bad about doing it.  :laugh3:

In case you can't tell, I'm a real fun drunk.   :nea: