The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Beer

Started by Twenty Dollars, April 09, 2016, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Annie"Haha Renee, you could photo bomb puke!   :laugh3:

Yeah and then flash my boob's and flip everyone off. :laugh3:

OMG, that would be horrifying. :shock:  :laugh3:

Beer makes you wild.

Actually I'm pretty sedate if I just stick to beer, mix it with shots of bourbon and I get melancholy and belligerent......well more so than usual. :laugh3:

In other words I'll punch you in the face and then cry because I feel bad about doing it.  :laugh3:

In case you can't tell, I'm a real fun drunk.   :nea:

Haha right. How fast can you down a six pack? 15 minutes?

That's a little fast to drink 6 beers for anyone, asshole. But I'm sure you were just trying to be clever....unfortunately you failed again.

Aren't you tired of face planting yourself with your lame insults?

BTW....nice how you weaseled your way in getting a subforum from that mentally ill skank. She's obviously desperate to garner people friendly to her wonky forum full of degenerates. Fucking ass licking, patsy. :laugh3:

Thought you never ventured over there? They do have more people. What's your beef with them? Everyone here seems to hate dinky? Her Spanish is pretty good. Renee I never get tired of doing what I want.

Are you really that dumb or are you just a remedial level troll?

No one here, least of all me, needs to explain any of that to you. If you're really curious, use the search feature and READ.

Then please feel free to blow it out your 4x coolow

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Annie"Dinky D is a dink. I haven't even had a conversation with the guy and yet he trashed me over on the toilet forum......oh well, no wonder he's over there....

He is a dink. He will go anywhere that will give him a chance to spew bullshit. I can't believe TD did not know he is a guy. ac_wot

Herm I've heard the story from both sides. Honestly I have no clue about Dinky. Always been a curtious person to me. Let's cut to the real issue. The few who post here adore drama. Plain and simple. You all rip on Evs as well. To me she is another good person. How about this..... Let it go. Starting to believe Renee is a dude. Prove it isn't.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/DAE84479-4A5B-4692-A120-AE5158CBE5F1_zpszq25bdyf.jpg.html">

Could this be Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/DAE84479-4A5B-4692-A120-AE5158CBE5F1_zpszq25bdyf.jpg.html">

Could this be Renee?

Actually I'm thinking it's your HS graduation picture. The receding hair line and the dull confused look gives it away. :laugh3:

So you think I might be a guy????.....well let me check......

Nope......nothing dangling between my legs, thank God.

So I guess we have that in common because I'm sure you're dickless as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Dinky D is a dink. I haven't even had a conversation with the guy and yet he trashed me over on the toilet forum......oh well, no wonder he's over there....

He is a dink. He will go anywhere that will give him a chance to spew bullshit. I can't believe TD did not know he is a guy. ac_wot

Herm I've heard the story from both sides. Honestly I have no clue about Dinky. Always been a curtious person to me. Let's cut to the real issue. The few who post here adore drama. Plain and simple. You all rip on Evs as well. To me she is another good person. How about this..... Let it go. Starting to believe Renee is a dude. Prove it isn't.

I RARELY rip on evs and I have more reason than anyone to blast that hateful idiot.  FACT.

There is far more drama over on VF then there is here.  FACT.

Dinky is a male. FACT.

I wasn't the only one who heard his voice.  FACT.

I talked to him for over an hour last summer.  FACT

He stated he was here to cause shit.  FACT.

He's also known amoung flame groups for doing this very thing.  FACT.

If you want to be a dope and believe he's a woman, power to ya!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Yeah I'm a "dude" playing a middle aged, overweight, dumpy, divorced chick with a shitty attitude, four kids, mortgage payments and a boring job.....Oh and I have ADD, a bad knee, a case of nonspecific vaginitis AND I'm slightly cross-eyed as well.

I see what you mean.......doesn't everyone want to aspire to be something like that? :nea:

You really are a blithering idiot.....an unoriginal one to boot. Go back to playing with the Kissy meATS crew. Those mental midgets are more your speed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Let's be clear, Freud or Dinky Dianna as he calls himself is a troll..

I have no problem with evs at all, but her forum is for trolls from deceased forums, it's one of the very few forums of it's kind still standing..

Dinky Di/Freud is a perfect fit for VF..

You come from one of those kind of forums, so I can understand why it appeals to you..

And it is Freud and a couple others there that cannot let this place go.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Let's be clear, Freud or Dinky Dianna as he calls himself is a troll..

I have no problem with evs at all, but her forum is for trolls from deceased forums, it's one of the very few forums of it's kind still standing..

Dinky Di/Freud is a perfect fit for VF..

You come from one of those kind of forums, so I can understand why it appeals to you..

And it is Freud and a couple others there that cannot let this place go.

INCLUDING Evs!!!!

Anonymous

Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

Expecting them to be friends is unrealistic, but respectful coexistence is achievable.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

Expecting them to be friends is unrealistic, but respectful coexistence is achievable.

It is from my end because I can let it go but not from hers.

As long as she keeps her hateful claws off this place by all means, I'm happy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

respectful coexistence? She would need to look that up and she still wouldnt have a fucking clue. Out of respect i wont post what i would like to about her. But, i think you can guess.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

respectful coexistence? She would need to look that up and she still wouldnt have a fucking clue. Out of respect i wont post what i would like to about her. But, i think you can guess.  ac_smile

I believe it is possible.

keeper

between who?

RW

On my end it is but given I haven't said a word to her in over a year and she's still ranting about me like a fucking loon, I don't think it is on her end.

She's pretty much said she won't stop until I leave this forum or you go back to being an extension of hers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

between who?

Anyone if they make the effort to keep hatred in the past.