The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Beer

Started by Twenty Dollars, April 09, 2016, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

I would rather piss glass then ever talk to it or post on her forum.

you can quote me on that.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

Expecting them to be friends is unrealistic, but respectful coexistence is achievable.

respectful coexistence? She would need to look that up and she still wouldnt have a fucking clue. Out of respect i wont post what i would like to about her. But, i think you can guess.  ac_smile

I believe it is possible.

between who?

Anyone if they make the effort to keep hatred in the past.

Tell that to evs.  I'm just not in the mood lately to roll over to her studity.  I'll go back to ignoring her hate filled flat ass (haha) soon enough.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

Expecting them to be friends is unrealistic, but respectful coexistence is achievable.

respectful coexistence? She would need to look that up and she still wouldnt have a fucking clue. Out of respect i wont post what i would like to about her. But, i think you can guess.  ac_smile

On my end it is but given I haven't said a word to her in over a year and she's still ranting about me like a fucking loon, I don't think it is on her end.

She's pretty much said she won't stop until I leave this forum or you go back to being an extension of hers.

I know RW who it is that cannot put this behind them..

It does not help that a turfed poster from here is fanning the flames of hatred whenever he can..

But anyone can change if they make the effort.

RW

On my end it is but given I haven't said a word to her in over a year and she's still ranting about me like a fucking loon, I don't think it is on her end.

She's pretty much said she won't stop until I leave this forum or you go back to being an extension of hers.

I know RW who it is that cannot put this behind them..

It does not help that a turfed poster from here is fanning the flames of hatred whenever he can..

But anyone can change if they make the effort.

She lets him.  I just caught wind of her fanning some old flames with her blind stupidity.  I just can't believe she could be so naive.  What a moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I didn't know that RW, I haven't looked at VF in a while.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/DAE84479-4A5B-4692-A120-AE5158CBE5F1_zpszq25bdyf.jpg.html">

Could this be Renee?

Actually I'm thinking it's your HS graduation picture. The receding hair line and the dull confused look gives it away. :laugh3:

So you think I might be a guy????.....well let me check......

Nope......nothing dangling between my legs, thank God.

So I guess we have that in common because I'm sure you're dickless as well.

Na, I'm much more handsome. Thinner too.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars, you are very fit.

Twenty Dollars

Sorry I think you are full of it. I have never heard he say anything nasty about you. RW you are a bit of a drama queen. The same 3 or 4 post the same old shit. You top the list. Fashion seems to have a handle on it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Sorry I think you are full of it. I have never heard he say anything nasty about you. RW you are a bit of a drama queen. The same 3 or 4 post the same old shit. You top the list. Fashion seems to have a handle on it.

You have never heard Dinky say anything about RW?

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

You have never heard Dinky say anything about RW?

:laugh:

I hear banter, but not too much. Nothing like the 3 of you.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"I would rather piss glass then ever talk to it or post on her forum.

Agreed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

He talks about posters here negatively at every opportunity..

Some long term posters there are a little tired of it too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Old Dinky Mudflaps and his imaginary modified vagina was pretty transparent from the moment he/she arrived here.

From day one he made himself about as welcome with me as a fart in church. His bullshit was none stop. So when RW said she had proof he was a guy, it didn't surprise me at all. He posts like a guy and comes off as a male persona no matter how hard he tries to cover it up.

One thing I will give him is that he does come off well read but unfortunately you have to cut through a ton of worthless crap to appreciate it.

He was verbose, but I never found him particularly knowledgeable on any subject. He's a troll that posts on a troll board and cannot put his butthurt over this little board behind him. What a wanker.

Renee

You've never seen her nastiness toward RW? Or maybe you are just saying that so you can suck up to her; you do strike me as sort of a weasel.

But then again, in your defense, you have the attention span of a fruit fly, the perception of a carrot and the intellect of a clod of top soil.... So I'm not overly surprised that you can't figure out what everyone else is well aware of.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He talks about posters here negatively at every opportunity..

Some long term posters there are a little tired of it too.

I know they are and I don't blame them.
Beware of Gaslighters!