The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

CC, let me clear the air!

Started by smell the glove, June 02, 2016, 04:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

QuoteI know exactly why you dont post on VF

No you do not. You know only what was spoon fed to your willing sponge mind
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"

First of all get it right, ass face. I'm am not banned from VF. I never was. If I wanted to post there, I could at anytime.

Secondly, I do not "heavily lurk" any where. If I read VF once a month it's a lot.

BUT I do know a lot of people who post on that forum and I hear "things" pretty regularly. Probably more than I need or want to. :laugh3:

You got a lot to learn little Hitler.  ac_biggrin But I wouldn't expect a sniveling, little friendless, undesirable like you to know anything, past or present, on these two forums.

ac_unsure

These 'insults' you keep hurling are getting further and further from the mark, you should really quit while you're behind to save embarrassing yourself any further....

I know exactly why you dont post on VF, because you'd be about as welcome as that massive boil on your fat ass.  ac_hithere

Whats "welcome" got to do with anything, you thumb-sucking, halfwit.

Do you only post on forums where you are welcome? If so, what the hell are you doing here? Why do you think you are locked up in this cage?

Apparently you are under the impression that I need a welcome wagon wherever I go. Do you think I was 100% welcome when I was a reg on VF? I got news for you little boy.....I didn't earn my reputation on that shit hole over night.....:laugh3:

Like all you ex-bastards, you just love to blabber about shit you know nothing about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"I'm banned from VF Scouse.  I don't lurk.

You are banned from forum? Why on earth would anyone ban you? ac_wot

Oh, I can be a right pain in the ass when I want to be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

First of all get it right, ass face. I'm am not banned from VF. I never was. If I wanted to post there, I could at anytime.

Secondly, I do not "heavily lurk" any where. If I read VF once a month it's a lot.

BUT I do know a lot of people who post on that forum and I hear "things" pretty regularly. Probably more than I need or want to. :laugh3:

You got a lot to learn little Hitler.  ac_biggrin But I wouldn't expect a sniveling, little friendless, undesirable like you to know anything, past or present, on these two forums.

ac_unsure

These 'insults' you keep hurling are getting further and further from the mark, you should really quit while you're behind to save embarrassing yourself any further....

I know exactly why you dont post on VF, because you'd be about as welcome as that massive boil on your fat ass.  ac_hithere

Whats "welcome" got to do with anything, you idiot.

Do you only post on forums where you are welcome? If so, what the hell are you doing here?

Apparently you are under the impression that I need a welcome wagon wherever I go. Do you think I was 100% welcome when I was a reg on VF? I got news for you little boy.....I didn't earn my reputation on that shit hole over night.....:laugh3:

Like all you ex-bastards, you just love to blabber about shit you know nothing about.

He keeps confusing you for me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

ac_unsure

Whats "welcome" got to do with anything, you idiot.

Do you only post on forums where you are welcome? If so, what the hell are you doing here?

He keeps confusing you for me.

Not surprised. That guy's so fucking dumb.....I think he might be TD's alt. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You are banned from forum? Why on earth would anyone ban you? ac_wot

Oh, I can be a right pain in the ass when I want to be.

There are some people that I wouldn't be surprised if they were banned. You would not be one of those people in my opinion. ac_smile

Aryan

Yeah I've heard much about 'teh evil' RW.

You seem alright to me  :laugh:

Aryan

ac_unsure

Whats "welcome" got to do with anything, you thumb-sucking, halfwit.

Do you only post on forums where you are welcome? If so, what the hell are you doing here? Why do you think you are locked up in this cage?

Lol @ 'little' boy...... everyone's little compared to you  :laugh3:

I wouldn't say I'm exactly welcome here, but it seems to be just you now who's busting a gut to argue with my every post, everyone else has pretty much given up....    ac_dunno

Aryan

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteI know exactly why you dont post on VF

No you do not. You know only what was spoon fed to your willing sponge mind

I actually heard Renee's reason for being banned was her insistence on having a picture of herself as her avatar, and it was driving away members, particularly of the male variety.  ac_lmfao

JOE

Quote from: "smell the glove"Maybe we got off on the wrong foot...

I want to dispel any myth that I want you...  More than likely my penis is too small for your vagina anyhow.

I would like to start with this!  I will play this from my ride, and then perhaps we could sort through your 45's~!

Mel, you mentioned in another thread that your ex  wife was over 6'. Is this true?

Does height correlate with veejay size too?

The taller the girl the bigger the...well you know what.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"No it doesn't Joe.

I just thought that maybe his ex was too big for Mel.

Too much woman for him to handle.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Maybe we got off on the wrong foot...

I want to dispel any myth that I want you...  More than likely my penis is too small for your vagina anyhow.

I would like to start with this!  I will play this from my ride, and then perhaps we could sort through your 45's~!

Mel, you mentioned in another thread that your ex  wife was over 6'. Is this true?

Does height correlate with veejay size too?

The taller the girl the bigger the...well you know what.

Jesus H. Christ..... :oeudC:

RW

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "RW"No it doesn't Joe.

I just thought that maybe his ex was too big for Mel.

Too much woman for him to handle.

Have you ever seen a woman's genitals in person before?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview