The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Detached.  3200sq ft.  Mountains surrounding.  Hiking trails for miles.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Detached.  3200sq ft.  Mountains surrounding.  Hiking trails for miles.

Prove. Lying sack.

1200 sq ft tract. Ranch style.

RW

Ask around shit stain.  It's common knowledge in these parts.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

3200sq ft

4 level split

5 bed, 2 bath

Media room with wet bar

Rec room

Shop

Office

That's what earning your own money buys ya fucking bum.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Detached.  3200sq ft.  Mountains surrounding.  Hiking trails for miles.

You're lucky RW. We have a 1400 square foot on 50 × 120 lot with a single detached garage in suburban Winnipeg. I don't care if Twenty Dollars looks down on our little house or not. It's paid for and we're happy. :sneaky2:

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You're lucky RW. We have a 1400 square foot on 50 × 120 lot with a single detached garage in suburban Winnipeg. I don't care if Twenty Dollars looks down on our little house or not. It's paid for and we're happy. :sneaky2:

My house is a bit too big.  My husband has a model train room FFS.  I do love that it's split level so there isn't long staircases between floors.  It's a beautiful location but I'm in the toolies.  I'd rather be in a small place in an urban centre.

Oscar would be rolling in his cedars if he heard me say that!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

My house is a bit too big.  My husband has a model train room FFS.  I do love that it's split level so there isn't long staircases between floors.  It's a beautiful location but I'm in the toolies.  I'd rather be in a small place in an urban centre.

Oscar the grouch?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"3200sq ft

4 level split

5 bed, 2 bath

Media room with wet bar

Rec room

Shop

Office

I have 2.5 baths but a smaller house. But, it meets our requirements.

Twenty Dollars

Wow that ranch style ranchero got bigger fast. Does the beagle sleep in the garage?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Wow that ranch style ranchero got bigger fast. Does the beagle sleep in the garage?

What a retarded fucking post. :negative:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Did ya read the rest of them? Sometimes truths are just that.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"3200sq ft

4 level split

5 bed, 2 bath

Media room with wet bar

Rec room

Shop

Office

Is this another assumption or just pure bullshit? Don't think the karma queen is capable. Maybe the beagle is?

Anonymous

Did ya read the rest of them? Sometimes truths are just that.

Yes, and it was fucking painful because you are so fucking stupid.

Renee

What do you expect from a drooling beach comber who lives in a three room condo in some banana republic swamp.

Mud has more brains than that 20 Nickels douche bag. It's amazing but he makes that retard Scouse look like a Rhodes Scholar.

I guess that's what you get for your money from Sacramento Community College.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.