The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2014-12/7144C184-91D9-4686-A31D-136845DF4C8E_zpsmglqvhcx.jpg.html">

Renee

Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/509A3009-C45C-40E3-8AA5-4DC51DAA9DFF_zps7yk4gcdl.jpg.html">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?

Hand writing? Where? RW takes way too many prescription drugs. Does anyone monitor her? She's a smart ass. Ask Seoulbro.

Renee

You can post all pics of potted plants and your fish pond all you want....it doesn't change the fact that your backyard is the size of a postage stamp.

And what is that wall just beyond the bushes; another building?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"You can post all pics of potted plants and your fish pond all you want....it doesn't change the fact that your backyard is the size of a postage stamp.

Can you dipshits do something other than assume? Clearly you don't know the difference between a pond and a swimming pool. Do you live in a ranch style house too?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?

Hand writing? Where? RW takes way too many prescription drugs. Does anyone monitor her? She's a smart ass. Ask Seoulbro.

Whatever prescription medications RW takes is none of you concern, nor is it the concern of anyone else so just STFU about it, you leathery piece of shit.

"What handwriting" ????  :2r4ml1j_th:

Do you sniff glue, did you eat a lot of lead paint chips as a child? Trying to communicate with you is like trying talk to a pet rock.

Wow, I think I may have just insulted pet rocks.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"You can post all pics of potted plants and your fish pond all you want....it doesn't change the fact that your backyard is the size of a postage stamp.

Can you dipshits do something other than assume? Clearly you don't know the difference between a pond and a swimming pool. Do you live in a ranch style house too?

Another ex-Bastard that doesn't get the concept of sarcasm. What a surprise.  :oeudC:

Did you have to fail an IQ test to join that dead pile of shit? My 31/2 year old is more perceptive than you. Her handwriting is probably better as well. :laugh3:

You really are pathetic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Another ex-Bastard that doesn't get the concept of sarcasm. What s surprise.  :oeudC:

Did you have to fail an IQ test to join that dead pile of shit? My 31/2 year old is more perceptive than you. Her handwriting is probably better as well. :laugh3:

Ed

You really are pathetic.

OH now you've got a 3 1/2 year old. You seem to make shit up as we move along.  So you still do work for hubby? I dont know what your seeing? I only see typed words. She takes too many drugs, comes here and goes off on everyone. Just hope she's monitored. Beyond this, this trite STUPID bullshit is about all you can muster up.

Renee

Another ex-Bastard that doesn't get the concept of sarcasm. What s surprise.  :oeudC:

Ed

You really are pathetic.

OH now you've got a 3 1/2 year old. You seem to make shit up as we move along.  So you still do work for hubby? I dont know what your seeing? I only see typed words. She takes too many drugs, comes here and goes off on everyone. Just hope she's monitored. Beyond this, this trite STUPID bullshit is about all you can muster up.

The only thing "trite" and "stupid" around here is you. You blabber about shit you know fuck all about and it makes you look like a fool.

I guess you didn't produce this....childlike scrawl.
[attachment=0]B1886F11-64B7-4C09-8AC2-FA6282B47E27_zpstikbrbxj.jpg[/attachment]

I'm actually kinda impressed that you didn't make "R" backwards. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

You are priceless Renee. I know exactly what I speak of. Can say it in 2 languages. Guess in your assuming world hand writing has some significance. Weird you're starting to grow on me. Seriously tho, a 3 year old?

Twenty Dollars

Back on topic..... FUCK WORK

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You are priceless Renee. I know exactly what I speak of. Can say it in 2 languages. Guess in your assuming world hand writing has some significance. Weird you're starting to grow on me. Seriously tho, a 3 year old?

Yeah, seriously.

She'll be 4 in August. You got some kind of a problem with that?

BTW, you don't know dick..... You whine and cry about people making assumptions but yet I don't think I've ever seen anyone assume as much bullshit as you.

Well I guess that's just a matter of course when you never had to produced an original thought in your life....but then again rumor has it, you never needed to. Mommy saw to that.

So is it true.....your perfect beach bum life is courtesy of an inheritance from mom?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You are priceless Renee. I know exactly what I speak of. Can say it in 2 languages. Guess in your assuming world hand writing has some significance. Weird you're starting to grow on me. Seriously tho, a 3 year old?

Yeah, seriously.

She'll be 4 in August. You got some kind of a problem with that?

BTW, you don't know dick..... You whine and cry about people making assumptions but yet I don't think I've ever seen anyone assume as much bullshit as you.

Well I guess that just a matter of course when you never had to produced an original thought in your life....but then again rumor has it, you never needed to. Mommy saw to that.

So is it true.....your perfect beach bum life is courtesy of an inheritance from mom?

Sorry it was my cash. Happend 12 years ago. Assuming shit makes you look dumb. Regarding 3 year olds. I love little kids. You believe rumor from the phony Nazi dishwasher? Go ahead who's looking stupid now?

RW

I'm already getting sick of the leg humping.
Beware of Gaslighters!