The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Best Job Ever

Started by RW, June 04, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?

Hand writing? Where? RW takes way too many prescription drugs. Does anyone monitor her? She's a smart ass. Ask Seoulbro.

Yes, I do take too many prescription drugs.  Many are to manage painful attacks my nervous system levies upon me.  What of it?

Lovely yard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"You can post all pics of potted plants and your fish pond all you want....it doesn't change the fact that your backyard is the size of a postage stamp.

And what is that wall just beyond the bushes; another building?

Can you dipshits do something other than assume? Clearly you don't know the difference between a pond and a swimming pool. Do you live in a ranch style house too?

Another ex-Bastard that doesn't get the concept of sarcasm. What s surprise.  :oeudC:

Did you have to fail an IQ test to join that dead pile of shit? My 31/2 year old is more perceptive than you. Her handwriting is probably better as well. :laugh3:

Ed

You really are pathetic.

OH now you've got a 3 1/2 year old. You seem to make shit up as we move along.  So you still do work for hubby? I dont know what your seeing? I only see typed words. She takes too many drugs, comes here and goes off on everyone. Just hope she's monitored. Beyond this, this trite STUPID bullshit is about all you can muster up.

She tells you straight up and you still don't get it.

FACEPALM
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Aside from the fact that you are becoming obsessed with RW; has anyone ever told you that your handwriting looks like that of a child?

I'm already getting sick of the leg humping.

That fat Beagle never lets up. Why not just let him once in a while RW?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"You can post all pics of potted plants and your fish pond all you want....it doesn't change the fact that your backyard is the size of a postage stamp.

And what is that wall just beyond the bushes; another building?

Can you dipshits do something other than assume? Clearly you don't know the difference between a pond and a swimming pool. Do you live in a ranch style house too?

Another ex-Bastard that doesn't get the concept of sarcasm. What s surprise.  :oeudC:

Did you have to fail an IQ test to join that dead pile of shit? My 31/2 year old is more perceptive than you. Her handwriting is probably better as well. :laugh3:

Ed

You really are pathetic.

OH now you've got a 3 1/2 year old. You seem to make shit up as we move along.  So you still do work for hubby? I dont know what your seeing? I only see typed words. She takes too many drugs, comes here and goes off on everyone. Just hope she's monitored. Beyond this, this trite STUPID bullshit is about all you can muster up.

She tells you straight up and you still don't get it.

FACEPALM

She never mentioned the 3 year old. You must be nicely medicated by now. Angrier than shit. Groovy.

Twenty Dollars

Hand writing? Where? RW takes way too many prescription drugs. Does anyone monitor her? She's a smart ass. Ask Seoulbro.

Yes, I do take too many prescription drugs.  Many are to manage painful attacks my nervous system levies upon me.  What of it?

Lovely yard.

After all of the degradation you pass out, am I supposed for feel sorry for you? Maybe you should change your direction. Stop being an assuming nasty sew n sew. Mine might change as well. We will see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Come on Renee. Hubby shit canned your ass. You got stuck with the kids, and you still work for him. That must be some groovy situation. Plus you live in New Jersey. Re. my topics. You and your buddies dont seem to be interests in real things. Calling folks stupid seems to be the extent of it. Anyway was starting to like you avatar. You looked half dead in it. Now it's gone.  Maybe you put it back.

Once again you got most everything wrong. Nobody "shit canned" me.....if anything it was the other way around. I imagine my husband's asshole is still smarting from the reaming he got. I actually feel bad for the poor bastard.

As for "stuck" with kids, with exception of one, they are HS or college age....they got to choose where they wanted to live and with who. Nobody got stuck with anything, you dimwit.

I don't work for my husband and haven't for awhile now. You are operating under very dated information. You ex-bastards love to blabber about rumor and stuff you know flat out nothing about. Does the word "assumption" sound familiar? You really should curb that bad habit.

As for living in NJ....aside from the outrageous property taxes, things really couldn't be better. I grew up here and right now, I wouldn't live anywhere else. I totally beats the crap out of that wet, dreary, culturally dead, pine tree hell I was truly stuck living in before.

AND regarding my Avie or lack thereof......you seem to have an odd attraction to them. You can't seem to stop yourself from commenting on them, no matter which one I use. I certainly hope you aren't collecting them the way you seem to be collecting pics of other forum members. That would be way too creepy.

I think we have high property taxes in Calgary, but some places in the USA are much higher.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You are priceless Renee. I know exactly what I speak of. Can say it in 2 languages. Guess in your assuming world hand writing has some significance. Weird you're starting to grow on me. Seriously tho, a 3 year old?

Yeah, seriously.

She'll be 4 in August. You got some kind of a problem with that?

BTW, you don't know dick..... You whine and cry about people making assumptions but yet I don't think I've ever seen anyone assume as much bullshit as you.

Well I guess that just a matter of course when you never had to produced an original thought in your life....but then again rumor has it, you never needed to. Mommy saw to that.

So is it true.....your perfect beach bum life is courtesy of an inheritance from mom?

Sorry it was my cash. Happend 12 years ago. Assuming shit makes you look dumb. Regarding 3 year olds. I love little kids. You believe rumor from the phony Nazi dishwasher? Go ahead who's looking stupid now?

If I believed Scouse, why would I ask you if it's true?

I'm not like you ex-bastards...I don't believe anything people like Scouse say. I don't just hear a rumor and then run with it.

BTW, I also don't believe Scouse washes dishes for a living either but given his intellect and self proclaimed lack of education, I'm pretty sure he is basically unskilled labor and a major underachiever. What he actually does, I don't give a shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You are priceless Renee. I know exactly what I speak of. Can say it in 2 languages. Guess in your assuming world hand writing has some significance. Weird you're starting to grow on me. Seriously tho, a 3 year old?

Yeah, seriously.

She'll be 4 in August. You got some kind of a problem with that?

BTW, you don't know dick..... You whine and cry about people making assumptions but yet I don't think I've ever seen anyone assume as much bullshit as you.

Well I guess that just a matter of course when you never had to produced an original thought in your life....but then again rumor has it, you never needed to. Mommy saw to that.

So is it true.....your perfect beach bum life is courtesy of an inheritance from mom?

Sorry it was my cash. Happend 12 years ago. Assuming shit makes you look dumb. Regarding 3 year olds. I love little kids. You believe rumor from the phony Nazi dishwasher? Go ahead who's looking stupid now?

If I believed Scouse, why would I ask you if it's true?

I'm not like you ex-bastards...I don't believe anything people like Scouse say. I don't just hear a rumor and then run with it.

BTW, I also don't believe Scouse washes dishes for a living either but given his intellect and self proclaimed lack of education, I'm pretty sure he is basically unskilled labor and a major underachiever. What he actually does, I don't give a shit.

That is exactly how I see things too Renee.

RW

Lovely yard.

After all of the degradation you pass out, am I supposed for feel sorry for you? Maybe you should change your direction. Stop being an assuming nasty sew n sew. Mine might change as well. We will see.

Do you think I care?

You're the one who brought up me being ill. Waiting for people to knock on me for having to take pills is a shitty way to fish for pity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I'm already getting sick of the leg humping.

That fat Beagle never lets up. Why not just let him once in a while RW?

Because you aren't my type shithead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/848143FA-0400-4C94-9EB9-AB9B889934CC_zpsptfow3p1.jpg.html">

3200 sq ft my ass.

What a stupid assumption. Then again, you have the IQ of a retarded grasshopper.

Anonymous

QuoteAs for living in NJ....aside from the outrageous property taxes

I did not know that. Why is that Renee?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">
Kiebs, how the fuck are ya, ya stud?

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Kiebs, how the fuck are ya, ya stud?

Doing great. Just celebrated 32nd anniversary. Gotta love it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone