Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

It's time to BAN WOMEN

Started by cc, June 19, 2016, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I found someone who answered your question to a degree:

..so anti-woman?

The five Muslim majority countries that had female presidents are:

Indonesia, the most populous Muslim-majority country, elected Megawati Sukarnoputri as president.

Pakistan, the second most populous Muslim-majority country, twice (non-consecutively) elected Benazir Bhutto as prime minister.

Bangladesh, the third most populous Muslim-majority country, elected Khaleda Zia and Sheikh Hasina as prime ministers.

Turkey, the fifth most populous Muslim-majority country, elected Tansu Çiller as prime minister.

In the Muslim majority region of Kosovo, President Atifete Jahjaga was unanimously elected by the Assembly of Kosovo on April 7, 2011

Furthermore, nearly one-third of the Parliament of Egypt- the fifth most populous Muslim majority nation- also consists of women

And not only that, women still hold leadership positions in the Muslim world. They can range from companies, corporations, government, town management, village leaders, etc.

I think its pretty hypocrtical for some Americans to simply diss our religion and people for "oppressing" women, considering that they never actually had a woman leader and discrimination against women is well hidden in US politics

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1839188">http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthr ... ?t=1839188">http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1839188
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"....... You bloody well know the societal norms are centuries behind and just won't admit it ....[/b]

.... I have admitted that actually. ...

I missed that, but now that I know that you have agreed that  "the societal norms are centuries behind" ....

there is nothing further to discuss on this

Maybe we "could" now  look into our silly suicidal Western twatwaffles who protect ONLY islam,  .. and not their own society  .. and  not the good islamic people now trapped inside the west at the mercy of their own who will ruin it all for them  ... and not even their own senseless selves

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Islamophobe-620x299.png">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "cc la femme"....... You bloody well know the societal norms are centuries behind and just won't admit it ....[/b]

.... I have admitted that actually. ...

I missed that, but now that I know that you have agreed that  "the societal norms are centuries behind" ....

there is nothing further to discuss

Maybe we "could" now  look into our silly suicidal Western twatwaffles who protect ONLY islam,  .. and not their own society  .. and  not the good people now trapped inside the west ... and not even their own senseless selves

You post crap about the Islamophobic label while calling people Apologists.  Neither are conducive to productive dialogue.  

Oh wait, I never called you an Islamophobe.

Nevermind.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I don't and won't, Talk is  over. It's just a waiting game now

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"I don't and won't, Talk is  over. It's just a waiting game now

Riiight.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"Muslims that don't observe the love of sanitary paper are pretty bad. Their persistence in using the bare left hand on the A-nus, after pushing out a deuce, and then believing that mere communal soap will vanquish E.coli and the distorted ideology that the bacterium won't exist and spread into the general populace after the fact is a goddamn outrage to tell you the truthl

Why do I have a feeling that despite this post, you love watching women go ass to mouth.

Blatant ASSPHEMY!!! And very cheeky of you RW!  :swoon:

Naturally I would love watching two beautiful women going all-out analingus and rimming each other into sensual ecstasy. It's preposterous to think that nobody would not want to observe that gorgeous piece of visual artistry, albeit somewhat slutty. Better than picturing a dirty muzz_rat with feet on the seat and arse hanging out, striking out a brown_note and pushing a putty!!!

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/files/2009/06/sake.png">http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/ ... 6/sake.png">http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/files/2009/06/sake.png[/img]

RW

Called it.

Maybe they're just environmentalists at heart and trying to save paper.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"Called it.

Maybe they're just environmentalists at heart and trying to save paper.

A mute point really as they wiped out any inkling of forestry a long time ago. Deserts aside...one only has to look at the Indonesian contingent and see the irreversible damage and destruction of both fauna and flora that the self-destructing and over-populating nation has done.

You see...in the Quran it says for the muslim to multiply for a reason. Total dominance.

I say, " Begone lesser and most unwise muslim person...stop overbreeding and have a care for the rest of us who also live on this planet that we call Earth!"

:43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

I guess every convert has their own reasons.

All religions are offering peace and love. Islam and it's founder offer some for people that have bloodlust. You Christians or say Buddhists turn cheeks and muslimes break em. Think of Buddhism and Christianity as being founded by Ghandi/Mother Theresa types and Islam by Ghengis Khan.

As an agnostic strongly leaning towards atheism, I have no god in this fight. Religion for the most part is belief in fairtales, but it it benign. Islam is not really a religion. Their texts kinda read like the Yuan dynasty plan of conquest. As the Charlie Hedbo attack reminds us, there is a big practical difference between Islam and religions. In fact, the best argument against the equivalence of Christianity and Islam is that no one acts even remotely as if this were true. We feel free to criticize and offend Christians without a second thought. However, antagonizing Muslims takes courage. More courage than a lot of secular types in the West can usually muster.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"Muslims who do not observe the hatred of Islamic texts are A-OK. It's not Muslims that are bad, it's their ideas.

Even if Islamic texts contain many calls to violence I think most Muslims understand it was written in a much different world from today..

Though I wonder what motivates a convert to Islam who was raised in a Western nation.

ac_umm

All religions are offering peace and love. Islam and it's founder offer some for people that have bloodlust. You Christians or say Buddhists turn cheeks and muslimes break em. Think of Buddhism and Christianity as being founded by Ghandi/Mother Theresa types and Islam by Ghengis Khan.

As an agnostic strongly leaning towards atheism, I have no god in this fight. Religion for the most part is belief in fairtales, but it it benign. Islam is not really a religion. Their texts kinda read like the Yuan dynasty plan of conquest. As the Charlie Hedbo attack reminds us, there is a big practical difference between Islam and religions. In fact, the best argument against the equivalence of Christianity and Islam is that no one acts even remotely as if this were true. We feel free to criticize and offend Christians without a second thought. However, antagonizing Muslims takes courage. More courage than a lot of secular types in the West can usually muster.

When I read shit like this, I realise how little people truly know about religion and specifically the religion that shaped our culture.  That's not even mentioning what little people know about Islam itself.

We've earned and fought for the right to criticize.  It wasn't won over night either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

It may be "shit" in the your world.  It's what is "what is  happening" more every day now in the real world.

I would contest that it is out of fear .... the motives are  some weird thingy  that has come to be in our fucked up, maybe dying  society

QuoteWe've earned and fought for the right to criticize

That's the point  ... the right to to criticize  across the board, not merely "selectively"

Sorry to be repetitive, but this too true toon is what is too often happening in our real not free "selective criticism" real world

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Islamophobe-620x299.png">

cc, you are an islamoFAUXbe .. .go to your room

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"It may be "shit" in the your world.  It's what is "what is  happening" more every day now in the real world.

I would contest that it is out of fear .... the motives are  some weird thingy  that has come to be in our fucked society

QuoteWe've earned and fought for the right to criticize

That's the point  ... the right to to criticize  across the board, not merely "selectively"

Sorry to be repetitive, but this too true toon is what is too often happening in our real "selective criticism" real world

I see your cartoon, and raise you this one:

https://counterjihadnews.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/2016-03-23-1458762929-6336513-screenshot20160323at2-54-52pm-thumb.png">
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

.... while skipping around  acknowledging our double standard of "selective criticism" .. our phony freedom

Aw, islam is oppressive!!! Who wooda thot?

Well guess what? It was designed to be

cc, it's 2016. You are an islamoFAUXbe .. Go to your room

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme".... while skipping around  acknowledging our double standard of "selective criticism" .. our phony freedom

Aw, islam is oppressive!!! Who wooda thot?

Well guess what? It was designed to be

cc, you are an islamoFAUXbe .. Go to your room

You are welcome to criticise Islam in our culture all you want.  For some reason, you think being able to do it means no one can respond to your criticism.  Isn't that the beauty of our freedom of speech cc?

Religion is oppressive.  Islam is a shining example of that.  Why do you keep repeating ad nauseum what we already know?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_umm

Even though the founder of their faith or ideology or whatever you want to call it wrote a call to arms, I see Muslims as individuals first.