The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Twenty Dollars, DSM, Scouse and a few banned others on this board. If one were to really go back in time, Krieg and Lioness on other boards.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'd bounce between DV and Discover All The World. I remember Mandy who loved to snowboard. I remember Fornicator and then there were others. I can't believe I can't think of the names of the many others!

Mandy I like!  She was the queen of the "anal sex thread!"

I am in contact with her...  I am going to risk banning, and pm her the links to here...

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I remember academe.

Did you know she was a dom?

She met Orik (as did I) before he died!

Macadame was a fucking dom, selling her pussy for cash!

She couldn't afford to live here anymore, and moved to Calgary...

smell the glove

I'll try to get Mandy over here...  She is one of the Snitz DV originals...

Give me a moment.

mandy

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'd bounce between DV and Discover All The World. I remember Mandy who loved to snowboard. I remember Fornicator and then there were others. I can't believe I can't think of the names of the many others!

Mandy I like!  She was the queen of the "anal sex thread!"

I am in contact with her...  I am going to risk banning, and pm her the links to here...

LOL
I like stuff... \'N things

Twenty Dollars

Hey Mandy. Life is a bowl of cherries.

mandy

RW

He's a walking piece of leather with the IQ to match.
Beware of Gaslighters!

mandy

RW

May as well be for what he's calling skin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

mandy

So what was his name on the other forums? I figure we're all still mostly the same people just with new "names" except me because I have zero imagination or creativity.

RW

Quote from: "Mandy"So what was his name on the other forums? I figure we're all still mostly the same people just with new "names" except me because I have zero imagination or creativity.

He wasn't on DV.

I remember your handle but that's about it.  You weren't the one Gordy ran off right?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mandy"So what was his name on the other forums? I figure we're all still mostly the same people just with new "names" except me because I have zero imagination or creativity.

Hello Mandy. Welcome.

mandy

No Gordy had a thing for Tasha and someone else. And DDD didn't like that. I forget.

mandy

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Hello Mandy. Welcome.

Thanks. You.