The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

My fucking god RW...you are the worst of the worst. You are exactly what everyone said about you...an absolute bitch! Your cunt must stink 24/7 just fuelled on your attitude!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Btw i already clarified that its perfectly legal for me to defend myself and family if you show up here. No cold case needed :D if you know whats good for you, youll behave.  :thumbup:

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "RW"You're my kinda gal!
 This isnt the first time ive had some cyber lunatic try to insert himself into my life or threaten to.  He should find out how that worked out for those people.  2 of them left the forums and has never came back.

I actually feel sorry for the child you've about to deposit!:
So? Did i fucking ask you? Btw that child and my other ones will be the reason no one finds your body if you make good on that threat to "interview" me at my house, fuck nut.  Let me know when you are ready to become a cold case ;)

What? Hahahahahaha....say that again you fucking lunatic! I'll make sure you have your children in a safe care facility if you carry on the way you're going. Trust me!
Well my schedule is wide open so if you feel froggy, leap.  What are you going to say? "Help, some woman online said shed kill me if i showed up at her house univited! Take her kids!". Haha. Please do. And youtube the phone call.

Excuse me? You post that PM right now and don't fuck around or it didn't happen! Chicks like you should be infertile!!!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"You're my kinda gal!
 This isnt the first time ive had some cyber lunatic try to insert himself into my life or threaten to.  He should find out how that worked out for those people.  2 of them left the forums and has never came back.

I actually feel sorry for the child you've about to deposit!:
So? Did i fucking ask you? Btw that child and my other ones will be the reason no one finds your body if you make good on that threat to "interview" me at my house, fuck nut.  Let me know when you are ready to become a cold case ;)

What? Hahahahahaha....say that again you fucking lunatic! I'll make sure you have your children in a safe care facility if you carry on the way you're going. Trust me!
Well my schedule is wide open so if you feel froggy, leap.  What are you going to say? "Help, some woman online said shed kill me if i showed up at her house univited! Take her kids!". Haha. Please do. And youtube the phone call.

Excuse me? You post that PM right now and don't fuck around or it didn't happen! Chicks like you should be infertile!!!

I'm still trying to work out what you're trying to say you foul cunt! You have rocks in your head.  :shock:

Anonymous

Its simple, really. If you show up at my house, after i made it clear i want zero contact with you in real life, one of 2 things will happen. You will either take a bullet or my husband will dismember you. Is that clear?  Its action/consequence.  Now if you remain on the innerwebz, you will be okay.  Its cut and dried simple shit.  You dont intrude into my life, you do not get messed with. Easy.  Got it?  Ill get the screen shots out if need be. I dont need anyone to believe you said the shit you know damn well you said. You didnt like my comment and thought youd be abke to come off like some cryptic billy badass and now you are eating your own shit.  Believe me, if you push this issue it will all come out and then some.  End it. Psycho.

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"Its simple, really. If you show up at my house, after i made it clear i want zero contact with you in real life, one of 2 things will happen. You will either take a bullet or my husband will dismember you. Is that clear?  Its action/consequence.  Now if you remain on the innerwebz, you will be okay.  Its cut and dried simple shit.  You dont intrude into my life, you do not get messed with. Easy.  Got it?  Ill get the screen shots out if need be. I dont need anyone to believe you said the shit you know damn well you said. You didnt like my comment and thought youd be abke to come off like some cryptic billy badass and now you are eating your own shit.  Believe me, if you push this issue it will all come out and then some.  End it. Psycho.

Hahahahahahaaa....you're crazy! If you or your husband were to ever threaten me for real. I would lay you both out with the back of my fist and take to you both to jail!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Its simple, really. If you show up at my house, after i made it clear i want zero contact with you in real life, one of 2 things will happen. You will either take a bullet or my husband will dismember you. Is that clear?  Its action/consequence.  Now if you remain on the innerwebz, you will be okay.  Its cut and dried simple shit.  You dont intrude into my life, you do not get messed with. Easy.  Got it?  Ill get the screen shots out if need be. I dont need anyone to believe you said the shit you know damn well you said. You didnt like my comment and thought youd be abke to come off like some cryptic billy badass and now you are eating your own shit.  Believe me, if you push this issue it will all come out and then some.  End it. Psycho.

Hahahahahahaaa....you're crazy! If you or your husband were to ever threaten me for real. I would lay you both out with the back of my fist and take to you both to jail!
Oh there is no threat here.  Only a promise. You stay on the internet...you wont have to worry about it. But you are not welcome or permitted to contact me in any manner off this board under any circumstance.  Understood?   And you aint gonna shit but lay on my front lawn bleeding if you dare come to my house to "interview" me.  Now stfu and go stalk someone you have a chance at scaring.  Lunatic.

Gallium

Crazy fucking clown....hahahahahaaaa! Jesus Christ!

Anonymous

Ill take that as an "Yea, ma'am, ill keep it on forums".   See, was that hard? ;)

Gallium

Oh there is no threat here.  Only a promise. You stay on the internet...you wont have to worry about it. But you are not welcome or permitted to contact me in any manner off this board under any circumstance.  Understood?   And you aint gonna shit but lay on my front lawn bleeding if you dare come to my house to "interview" me.  Now stfu and go stalk someone you have a chance at scaring.  Lunatic.

I will contact the authorities if I feel it is my duty to do so. If you feel threatening by me in whatsoever manner, contact the police! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :roll:

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"Ill take that as an "Yea, ma'am, ill keep it on forums".   See, was that hard? ;)

Careful Dove....motherhood is not guaranteed. If I suspect you to be unfit to care for your child, I will make sure your child is taken from you and put into appropriate care by the government.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Ill take that as an "Yea, ma'am, ill keep it on forums".   See, was that hard? ;)

Careful Dove....motherhood is not guaranteed. If I suspect you to be unfit to care for your child, I will make sure your child is taken from you and put into appropriate care by the government.

You are out of here asshole.

Gallium

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTvbcNhEgc

Anonymous

Like i said, youtube that phone call. Haha

Let me know if you cant find the number to call.  Ill get it to you before you go wasting years trying to find it. I dont feel threatened, btw. Amused, yes. Threatened? Haha nope.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview