The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"You have a very sick and twisted mind.

Bastard Factory is dead slappy.

Why are you sucking on my arsehole in PM ya cunt!? Hahahahahahaaa. RW...men don't wish to be with chicks like you. You make divorce a necessity in life! I can't think of any bloke that would want to waste time even figuring you out!? With the exception of myself...I just wasted an hour!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltc5EsuyBh4

RW

An hour?  You been shitting your pants over me for a lot longer than an hour HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"An hour?  You been shitting your pants over me for a lot longer than an hour HAHAHA!

RW...your nipples get hard over me. I'm the only fool to tell you what you really want to hear!

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "RW"An hour?  You been shitting your pants over me for a lot longer than an hour HAHAHA!

RW...your nipples get hard over me. I'm the only fool to tell you what you really want to hear!

:MG_216:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Gallium"

:MG_216:

It's late here in OZ...I'm at a discrete disadvantage ya muppet! I need to sleep soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"Why are you the way that you are? Do you not love life? Why do you despise men and hate women?

Are you a repugnant witch?

:roll:

If you think RW is a twat, you'll really love the Iron Chink. Luckily for you, I have a new born and a toddler which limits my time on here.

Gallium

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gallium"Why are you the way that you are? Do you not love life? Why do you despise men and hate women?

If you think RW is a twat, you'll really love the Iron Chink. Luckily for you, I have a new born and a toddler which limits my time on here.

I like the Iron Chink I'll have you know!

RW

Watch out Shen.  He likes to get the PI of people he likes and harass the shit out of them IRL.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Watch out Shen.  He likes to get the PI of people he likes and harass the shit out of them IRL.

[size=200]WHAT??[/size]

Anonymous

In the brief time you have been here you have come to that conclusion? I was here twice as long before I figured that out. Just kidding. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

She's sweeter than fucking sugar....

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

That's Shen.  I'm going to need my own tag line :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Gallium is a panty pirate!  

Just ask around!

RW

I heard what he does with panties.  What a fucking sicko!

:beurk:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview