The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 06:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

His own daughters panties!

GROCE!   :roll:

RW

You're no longer the biggest degenerate in the place.  

How does that make you feel?
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"I heard what he does with panties.  What a fucking sicko!

:beurk:

You heard what? That I sniff my daughter's panties? No! That was Scouse. The panty saga and him go back years. He uses that spiel time and time again on various members. It's there in the web. Look up Scouse_Nazi and the YNC.

And just for the record...I don't sniff panties when it comes to my wife, I growl her out right at her source if you can fathom that.  :tease:

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"

You heard what? That I sniff my daughter's panties? No! That was Scouse. The panty saga and him go back years. He uses that spiel time and time again on various members. It's there in the web. Look up Scouse_Nazi and the YNC.

And just for the record...I don't sniff panties when it comes to my wife, I growl her out right at her source if you can fathom that.  :tease:

I'm on good authority that you posted about getting caught jacking off with your young daughter's panties on your head, and getting divorced with no visitation.

That's some SICK SHIT motherfucker.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

With the exception of Mona and shin, you BF gang is nuts.

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"

I'm on good authority that you posted about getting caught sniffing your daughter's panties, and getting divorced with no visitation.

When you come up with this bullshit, do you think of paedophilia? Do you have children? Why would you even troll this angle you foul bitch!?

smell the glove

[size=200]PANTY PIRATE![/size]

LOLZ!

RW

I'm on good authority that you posted about getting caught sniffing your daughter's panties, and getting divorced with no visitation.

When you come up with this bullshit, do you think of paedophilia? Do you have children? Why would you even troll this angle you foul bitch!?

Why is it smelly and I heard the exact same story?  Apparently you used to blubber about losing your wife and kid(s) constantly back on BF.

I do have kids and if I found my husband jacking off with my daughter's panties on his head, I'd do the same thing your wife did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Why is it smelly and I heard the exact same story?  Apparently you used to blubber about losing your wife and kid(s) constantly back on BF.

I do have kids and if I found my husband jacking off with my daughter's panties on his head, I'd do the same thing your wife did.

That's gross!

RW

That's gross!

I know!

You're a sick fucker who should should be getting ass fucked in jail.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

That's gross!

I know!

You're a sick fucker who should should be getting ass fucked in jail.

That's terrible!

RW

Sorry, I hate people who perv on/around/using kids or their clothing.

That's scum of the earth shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"Sorry, I hate people who perv on/around/using kids or their clothing.

That's scum of the earth shit.

Agreed...but you're very toxic just thinking of it all, let alone falsely accusing someone of such an atrocity! Your food for thought you poor creature.

RW

I didn't understand why you kept going on about me being a pedophIke.  I found it random and bizarre but now it makes sense, unfortunately.

And don't bother trying to tell us it was SCOUSE.  We all know no woman would let him have sex with her nevermind marry him.

Now just fuck off into the sunset like a good pervert.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview