The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Renee is better than RW...

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Good.

Get cleaning up boy!

I just sent her a reply to say yes. I would think I will be a mod some time tomorrow.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Get cleaning up boy!

I just sent her a reply to say yes. I would think I will be a mod some time tomorrow.

Try it out now Herm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Get cleaning up boy!

Try it out now Herm.

Thanks a lot Fash. I won't let the forum down.

Gallium

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gallium"I haven't heard much from Renee. I'd rather hear from Renee over that bitch RW! For fuck sakes...the twat goes on forever! Bring back Renee'...I need a breath of fresh air!

RW...you're an idiot!

Renee is taking a break right now..

Hopefully she will be back soon.

Thanks Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Da heck?!

Hi gorgeous, how have you been? Given birth yet?

RW

DOVE!!!!!!

I've been thinking about you lately!  How are ya?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

uhggg no.  I actually ran into a health crisis so my whole birth plan changed.  I have a chronic kidney stone problem, so i ended up with an obstruction. I was in the hospital for about a week, had a stent placed. 6 weeks after had that stent switched for another one.  Im getting induced in a few weeks, so after the baby is born i have to have the obstruction removed. Its been pretty hectic and highly uncomfortable.  But i think im shooting for the 16th, unless i go into labor before that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

DOVE!!!!!!

See above lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

uhggg no.  I actually ran into a health crisis so my whole birth plan changed.  I have a chronic kidney stone problem, so i ended up with an obstruction. I was in the hospital for about a week, had a stent placed. 6 weeks after had that stent switched for another one.  Im getting induced in a few weeks, so after the baby is born i have to have the obstruction removed. Its been pretty hectic and highly uncomfortable.  But i think im shooting for the 16th, unless i go into labor before that.

Well hell, that does not sound like a lot of fun. But, you will be okay and you will have a beautiful baby girl.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

DOVE!!!!!!

See above lol

Awww that blows!  That's extremely painful. :(

I hope things sort out for you soon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Yep. Its actually pretty painful.  Ive been taking T4(tylonol with codeine) and flexeral for the pain if i need it, but i try not too.  Mostly only if i have to walk around alot. Its like having glass shoved in the peehole and the baby putting pressure on it does not help.  But yes, the baby is doing really good, thank God.  I just had my carpet and furniture professionally cleaned, all the babies stuff is set up, the clothes washed and put away and my breastpump is here. All i need to do now is get my bag packed. This pregnancy kinda flew by.

Anonymous

Yikes, that doesn't sound like much fun.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview