The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Renee is better than RW...

Started by Gallium, June 23, 2016, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"Da heck?!

Hi gorgeous, how have you been? Given birth yet?
uhggg no.  I actually ran into a health crisis so my whole birth plan changed.  I have a chronic kidney stone problem, so i ended up with an obstruction. I was in the hospital for about a week, had a stent placed. 6 weeks after had that stent switched for another one.  Im getting induced in a few weeks, so after the baby is born i have to have the obstruction removed. Its been pretty hectic and highly uncomfortable.  But i think im shooting for the 16th, unless i go into labor before that.

Yikes, that doesn't sound like much fun.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"Yep. Its actually pretty painful.  Ive been taking T4(tylonol with codeine) and flexeral for the pain if i need it, but i try not too.  Mostly only if i have to walk around alot. Its like having glass shoved in the peehole and the baby putting pressure on it does not help.  But yes, the baby is doing really good, thank God.  I just had my carpet and furniture professionally cleaned, all the babies stuff is set up, the clothes washed and put away and my breastpump is here. All i need to do now is get my bag packed. This pregnancy kinda flew by.

Sounds like you're all ready for your little gem.  I hope everything goes well for ya.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "RW"Now here's the shit I've been hearing about.  Didn't take much to light your cannon now did it sparky?

RW...you're a self-opioninated mole of a woman. For someone that assumes they know everything...you're a dumb cunt! I have no issues saying that right here and right now! The majority of the board would agree with me. To log in every day and see your fucking point of view is a test of outmost tolerance...because patience fucked off long ago bitch!

Just over a week an already obsessed.  I would say that's a new record but it isn't.

OK. You started it.  Spill your guts. Who dove into bed with you faster!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

http://i67.tinypic.com/5x6ij9.jpg"> here is a pic. No make up or filters because thats how i roll.  I need to have this baby!

smell the glove

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Groce!

Will not save...

No kids for this cowboy!
 My husband and i are very excited ♡  Are you trying to say "gross"?  Was i supposed to keep your perversion in mind and post accordingly?  Not everything is about you, mang.

Anonymous

http://i64.tinypic.com/2mc8ys3.jpg"> At the baby "sprinkle"  me and hubby. He was rocking the manbun  :yahoo:

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Are you trying to say "gross"?

I spelled it wrong?

Damn!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"He was rocking the manbun  :yahoo:

Manbuns are for clowns.

In history, they will be viewed worse than the mullet, the skullet, the sho-lo, and the Georgia waterfall...

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Dove"He was rocking the manbun  :yahoo:

Manbuns are for clowns.

In history, they will be viewed worse than the mullet, the skullet, the sho-lo, and the Georgia waterfall...
 His hair is long. He puts it back when we do family functions and he has been doing before it was cool. I find it cute :D He has to keep it back while he is at work as well...so manbun it is.  Or his ponytail.

Gallium

"> here is a pic. No make up or filters because thats how i roll.  I need to have this baby!

That's lovely...but what's with the 8 toothbrushes?  :wink:

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Or his ponytail.

Tell him the 1980's called, and they want his hair back...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
"> here is a pic. No make up or filters because thats how i roll.  I need to have this baby!

That's lovely...but what's with the 8 toothbrushes?  :wink: there are only 4, you are seeing 8 in the mirror...lol.  We have 4 people in the family. My husband, myself and the girls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Dove"Or his ponytail.

Tell him the 1980's called, and they want his hair back...
 I enjoy my husbands long hair.  He is a total hottie... and the 80s didnt have manbuns. Wrong decade. We dont really give a fuck about that trend nonsense.

Gallium

Quote from: "Dove"here is a pic. No make up or filters because thats how i roll.  I need to have this baby!

Quote from: "Gallium"That's lovely...but what's with the 8 toothbrushes?  :wink:

Quote from: "Dove" there are only 4, you are seeing 8 in the mirror...lol.  We have 4 people in the family. My husband, myself and the girls.

I'm teasing!  ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview