The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Where's Renn?!?

Started by JOE, June 23, 2016, 10:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

So....I heard Renn quit the forum.

Is this true?

Or did she just quit as Mod?

I haven't seen the Blue Cashew's Lady of Letters recently.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"So....I heard Renn quit the forum.

Is this true?

Or did she just quit as Mod?

I haven't seen the Blue Cashew's Lady of Letters recently.

She packed it in. Maybe, she will return in the future.

Angry White Male

Renee crybabied and left just like RW did, when they were stripped of their power.

Typical narcissists.

I only cry when I am constantly banned for nothing, but yet these two "tough gals" pack up and go home for no reason at all!

Annie

How do you know they didn't have shit in real life to take care of?  Quick! Jump to conclusions!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Angry White Male

When Fash transferred the database to her own domain, RW and that fat pig went running faster than anything I've ever seen.

THAT was the reason...  Loss of total control, and neither of them could handle it.

Annie

Holy f what are talking about?  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee crybabied and left just like RW did, when they were stripped of their power.

Typical narcissists.

I only cry when I am constantly banned for nothing, but yet these two "tough gals" pack up and go home for no reason at all!

Who stripped Renee of power? Nobody did. RW resigned from the board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee crybabied and left just like RW did, when they were stripped of their power.

Typical narcissists.

Who stripped Renee of power? Nobody did. RW resigned from the board.

He thinks Renee was mean to him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When Fash transferred the database to her own domain, RW and that muscular pig went running faster than anything I've ever seen.

THAT was the reason...  Loss of total control, and neither of them could handle it.

The domain was transferred because they both wanted out.

JOE

Typical narcissists.

Lol  :laugh:

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When Fash transferred the database to her own domain, RW and that muscular pig went running faster than anything I've ever seen.

Maybe u have a point

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Maybe u have a point

That is not what happened though.

Angry White Male

Fash, I know what happened...

Not from your end of things, but I have seen this before.

I've been posting for a long time, and I also know human nature.

The fact that I never get attached to anyone personally online, allows me to see what others do not...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash, I know what happened...

Not from your end of things, but I have seen this before.

I've been posting for a long time, and I also know human nature.

The fact that I never get attached to anyone personally online, allows me to see what others do not...

You don't know at all and neither does Joe..

I knew for some time RW would be leaving and Renee hasn't got time for forums anymore.

Angry White Male

Fash...  I know the forums.

Trust me, you don't have to explain a thing to me, since I already know the answer.