The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Flavors you savor in layers

Started by shin, June 28, 2016, 02:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Ran across these. Thought they could add some interesting flavor surprises. Finger Limes. Squeeze out little pearls of juice. They call it a microcitrus. They say it is a cross between lemon and lime. Could go well in just about anything you use lemon/lime in.  About 1.5-2 inches long and a half inch or so in diameter.

http://i.imgur.com/0leej9R.jpg?1">

I have never seen them before..

Thanks for sharing this kiebers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Has anyone here ever had beef Wellington?

Never tried it.

Twenty Dollars

Nicaraguan pineapple and vanilla ice cream.

shin

More than one person is trying to turn me on to Greek yogurt. I tell them I don't think I'd like it because I don't like much of anything about the yogurts I've trued. Then they usually say something like if I work on the savory potential of it I might like it more.

I do like tzatziki sauce, but I find it has a limited range of application for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"More than one person is trying to turn me on to Greek yogurt. I tell them I don't think I'd like it because I don't like much of anything about the yogurts I've trued. Then they usually say something like if I work on the savory potential of it I might like it more.

I do like tzatziki sauce, but I find it has a limited range of application for me.

Good morning shin, some of us were wondering if you could clarify your response in the Africans in India thread.

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"More than one person is trying to turn me on to Greek yogurt. I tell them I don't think I'd like it because I don't like much of anything about the yogurts I've trued. Then they usually say something like if I work on the savory potential of it I might like it more.

Good morning shin, some of us were wondering if you could clarify your response in the Africans in India thread.

Morning, Fash.

I just did that. I could see now how that must've been perplexing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

Morning, Fash.

I am some shin, but I still don't know what you mean.

shin

Morning, Fash.

The word "sole" in that context was unnecessary. I meant it as to say my "basic" appearance or my "appearance alone, on it's own"

Anonymous

Morning, Fash.

The word "sole" in that context was unnecessary. I meant it as to say my "basic" appearance or my "appearance alone, on it's own"

Your appearance is probably fine shin.

ac_smile

shin

Morning, Fash.

Your appearance is probably fine shin.

ac_smile

Some people think I'm scary looking, because I'm kind of a big guy. then, add the dark skin factor, and the fact that I'm not wearing a business suit... then paranoia levels often go awry in areas where most people don't look like any of the above. I don't blame them because the news tells them what to think and I would have a difficult time trying to reprogram their thought process on sight.

After I start talking, I usually get downgraded to a teddy bear.  acc_hugz

Anonymous

You seem like a darker skinned version of Herman..

Are you covered in tattoos too like Herman is?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You seem like a darker skinned version of Herman..

Shin should be so lucky to look like me. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Shin should be so lucky to look like me. :laugh3:

That is not a joke Herman..

You are a handsome man.

ac_smile

shin

No, I don't have any tattoos. I don't think they would show up well on my skin tone, and I've never wanted one in my adult life.

Anonymous

No, I don't have any tattoos. I don't think they would show up well on my skin tone, and I've never wanted one in my adult life.

You look like you could handle yourself if the situation calls for it.

How tall are you shin?