News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

So Herman, what was your past occupation(s)?

Started by JOE, July 05, 2016, 01:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Very interesting Herman. :thumbup:

It has paid the bills for the past three decades.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Very interesting Herman. :thumbup:

It has paid the bills for the past three decades.

People have remarked about my job being exciting. But your job has taken you around the world. My job takes me to Kenora. ac_boring

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"That is one old obsolete piece of shit of a rig. I can't remember the last time I had a rig with spinning chains on any lese I supervised.

...OK, so how about this one?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EHPfvxavtw

I was thinkin' if those forceps in that piece of machinery ever caught your limb or loose piece of clothing, something'd be missing, that's fer sure!

Someone could accidentally die by hanging if their safety line got caught in one of those things.

Anonymous

it's derrick hand on a service rig. They are called elevators that he is throwing the tubing into. It's not dangerous, but if he misses and he gets a stand caught up while tripping he might get run off by the consultant or the push.

I can do completions and workovers too by the way.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/1457455D-83CE-45D5-BC1A-CD0E85FD47A5_zpsekh97cv2.jpg.html">

Herm, when did you start your bird fluffing enterprise. Probably doesn't pay that well?

Anonymous

^While you are at the wheel Renee, move this post to the Misc thread where it belongs. Move mine along with it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^While you are at the wheel Renee, move this post to the Misc thread where it belongs. Move mine along with it.

As I said, those Macaws really get to you. Is there something wrong with the photo Lucy? Don't like birds?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/1457455D-83CE-45D5-BC1A-CD0E85FD47A5_zpsekh97cv2.jpg.html">

Herm, when did you start your bird fluffing enterprise. Probably doesn't pay that well?

What in the hell  is wrong with this photo? Sick folks

Anonymous

^UR still fucking here. No brains and no fucking shame.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"^UR still fucking here. No brains and no fucking shame.

hes been stomped too long. him and gallium both.... i'm not saying they ever were 'good ppl' but they weren't always like this.... negative attention is all they know. all they really understand at this point. they don't care what they post anymore. and you can't make em feel bad about it because anything you post is still better than what they see in the mirror.... ppl like them have no self-control. they can't tell themselves to log-out.... they only make an annoyance of themselves till someone else takes away their ability to log-in.... or kills them.... whichever comes first....

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

hes been stomped too long. him and gallium both.... i'm not saying they ever were 'good ppl' but they weren't always like this.... negative attention is all they know. all they really understand at this point. they don't care what they post anymore. and you can't make em feel bad about it because anything you post is still better than what they see in the mirror.... ppl like them have no self-control. they can't tell themselves to log-out.... they only make an annoyance of themselves till someone else takes away their ability to log-in.... or kills them.... whichever comes first....

Really hoping your Parole officer missed the kid MaCaw photo.  You've got enough issues happening. Keep dreaming little buddy.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F661BB0F-1902-4D6D-A19E-3B417A80A785_zpsyhkgnnqt.jpg.html">

Dead do you get the same rush from Iguanas as birds?

JOE

$20 - reptiles have to be the most hideous creatures on the planet.

If your Costa Rica is teeming with them, then you can have it.

I'd rather live somewhere else.

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/F661BB0F-1902-4D6D-A19E-3B417A80A785_zpsyhkgnnqt.jpg.html">

Dead do you get the same rush from Iguanas as birds?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Really hoping your Parole officer missed the kid MaCaw photo.  You've got enough issues happening. Keep dreaming little buddy.

i'll tell you the same thing i told you when you asked me to try to clean up your mess with the b*tards.... its not the situation. its how you respond to it.... do you think you're the first person to encounter negativity online? i promise, you're not.... but you constantly present yourself as the lowest hanging fruit. its as if you force yourself to be the target.... pure insanity.... you counter pedophillia accusations by posting more naked kids.... what the fuck is that about? lol. well.... doesn't matter. you are what you are.... good luck with it.... :(