The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm Not a Conspiracy Theorist...

Started by Jeff Spicoli, July 07, 2016, 03:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Jeff Spicoli

...never have been, and never will be.  I've known people that are, and they are either easily brainwashed, or simply mentally ill.

However, some things do intrigue me.  The real things that happen, that we may not always be aware of.

Since my very early teens, I have always been somewhat fascinated with all things 'electronic' that fall into the realms of "rogue"...

Jeff Spicoli

THIS is what I'm talking about!

http://i67.tinypic.com/22i4qw.png">

Jeff Spicoli

Room 641A is a telecommunication interception facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. National Security Agency that commenced operations in 2003 and was exposed in 2006.

This room is fed signals from fibre optic "beam splitters."  Essentially, any traffic fed through fibre optics can be "redirected" into this room, without compromising the original signal to the end user.

No warrant, no permission, no oversight required.

http://i63.tinypic.com/313hahl.jpg">

Jeff Spicoli

Snowden exposed a lot of the capabilities, but it's nothing new...

When Vinny bought DV, he said to me that they don't need a warrant to intercept your shit.  You won't even know when they do!

He was right also!

Snowden did expose many of the "tricks of the trade"...

I LOVE this kind of shit!  If my brain worked properly from when I was a youth, I would have most likely pursued a career towards this path!

I'm almost certain my Mother drank while she was pregnant.

Anyhow!  This is what I like to see!  The "James Bond" spy has simply been replaced with people doing the exact same thing, but electronically!

I love it!

RW

For people reading this, it's known as PRISM.  Not only do they intercept, they record and store.

Canada has gone to great lengths to ensure the communication privacy of Canadians including keeping telecom routing in Canada rather than picking up cheaper routes in the US.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Jeff Spicoli

I guess this thread was deemed unfit for the main board?  Oh well!

RW, Canada belongs to the "Five Eyes."  What that is, is a pact between the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.  Each shares info with one another freely.

Jeff Spicoli

They even managed to tap Angela Merkel's phones for 10 years!  SINISTER!

She called Obummer and told him "it's not nice to spy on friends."

Anonymous

Jeff Spicoli

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mel, how the fuck are ya and your sexy money?

I'm OK I guess, all things considered!

You've caught me at a rare time, as I haven't been drinking yet!

Just came back from Ford to have some recall work done.  Turns out the Mustang had one of those faulty Takada airbag inflators, which has killed something like 11 people so far.  So, to the dismay of many posters here, my airbag will no longer kill me!

Renee

Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"I guess this thread was deemed unfit for the main board?  Oh well!

RW, Canada belongs to the "Five Eyes."  What that is, is a pact between the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.  Each shares info with one another freely.

Any thread that starts out with you yapping at yourself is unfit for the main board.

If it turns out to be worthwhile.....it can always be moved back.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

why ban me

Renee

Quote from: "why ban me"Go to hell, you useless twat!

Well that seals it. I guess it stays in tardville. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Big Stud

Quote from: "Renee"Well that seals it. I guess it stays in tardville. :laugh3:

Good!

How else could you chronically attack me and my character by leaving threads like this on the main board?

Excellent Modding, Renee.  Kudos, to all your hard work around here, keeping things "clean."

Renee

Twenty Dollars

Was thinking your whole look is a conspiracy theory. If ya could lose the extra 50, might change your life. We all know you thrive on misery.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview