The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 107 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quick question? Why does this end up in thread derailment? Because what I said is true? This place is funny.

Since I moved the posts I will answer.

Because the thread was about swingers, not about you crying about someone seeing pics you posted.

TD actually needs it explained to him. What a fucking moron.

I knew I smelled tilapia. Good Morning Sweety.

Morning meatball. I heard you were back and crying your eyes out again.

Enjoy

http://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/211_kleenex.jpg">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Oh dear. One broke this morning. Thankfully it was up your way. Guess I should have crossed more fingers. Only 53,000 Gallons, on Native American land. The previous one spilled 59,000 gallons in July.

A fifty five year old feeder line ruptured in Saskatchewan near where my son lives this week. About 200,000 litres spilled and about 170,000 cleaned up on the first day. The nearby reserve had vac trucks that were employed in the clean up. The reserve appreciated the work, and the county the improved access roads. If this free infrastructure spending is a disaster, I say bring it on.

TD probably has never had to work a day in his life. Who would employ anyone that stupid. He'd stop freight trains  too if he could. Not with his puny little body though.

We don't all have our dead mother's money to live off of.

One word of caution didpshit. Mexico isn't the safest place on earth. Hope you and the Misses have a good time. Again fool my mother died without any. If you don't make it back, not sure anyone would miss your sorry wanna-be-ass. Are you flying or taking the train?

Twenty Dollars

2 quick ones Blurt

1. Why do more folks respond to blurts ask thread than Klams?

2. Why  does Shen Li reek of rotten Tilapia? (This should be an easy one)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Oh dear. One broke this morning. Thankfully it was up your way. Guess I should have crossed more fingers. Only 53,000 Gallons, on Native American land. The previous one spilled 59,000 gallons in July.

A fifty five year old feeder line ruptured in Saskatchewan near where my son lives this week. About 200,000 litres spilled and about 170,000 cleaned up on the first day. The nearby reserve had vac trucks that were employed in the clean up. The reserve appreciated the work, and the county the improved access roads. If this free infrastructure spending is a disaster, I say bring it on.

TD probably has never had to work a day in his life. Who would employ anyone that stupid. He'd stop freight trains  too if he could. Not with his puny little body though.

One word of caution didpshit. Mexico isn't the safest place on earth. Hope you and the Misses have a good time. Again fool my mother died without any. If you don't make it back, not sure anyone would miss your sorry wanna-be-ass. Are you flying or taking the train?

Iron horse jockey has posted that he has been to Mexico many times.

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

Quick question? Why does this end up in thread derailment? Because what I said is true? This place is funny.

Since I moved the posts I will answer.

Because the thread was about swingers, not about you crying about someone seeing pics you posted.

TD actually needs it explained to him. What a fucking moron.

I knew I smelled tilapia. Good Morning Sweety.

Morning meatball. I heard you were back and crying your eyes out again.

Enjoy

http://www.iheartpublix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/211_kleenex.jpg">

I know? It's that rotten Tilapia smell. Maybe time for you to do something about it. Show some bloody class for a change.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

To his rescue once again. Wonder if he speaks Spanish? Did the modship just change shifts? Have you ever been to Mexico? Best of luck to the Ticket Taker.

Anonymous

To his rescue once again. Wonder if he speaks Spanish? Did the modship just change shifts? Have you ever been to Mexico? Best of luck to the Ticket Taker.

Iron horse jockey wrote in the twenty two thread that both he and his wife are fluent Spanish speakers..

He has told you many times there are no passengers on freight trains, hence no tickets..

Your post had nothing to do with the thread, only your juvenile dislike of another poster and anyone would have moved it here where it belongs..

But, you go ahead and pretend you are a victim if it makes you feel better.

kiebers

But, you go ahead and pretend your are a victim if it makes you feel better.

:MG_216:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"2 quick ones Blurt

1. Why do more folks respond to blurts ask thread than Klams?

2. Why  does Shen Li reek of rotten Tilapia? (This should be an easy one)

This is beneath even KAM..

Posting something this once makes an adult look bad, repeating it makes an adult look like they are a special needs child trapped inside an adult body..

This even beneath KAM and Odinson..

Even you are capable of asking a real question of Blurt, by all means, post one in his thread.

Twenty Dollars

Iron horse jockey wrote in the twenty two thread that both he and his wife are fluent Spanish speakers..

He has told you many times there are no passengers on freight trains, hence no tickets..

Your post had nothing to do with the thread, only your juvenile dislike of another poster and anyone would have moved it here where it belongs..

Looks like your the one who's butt hurt. You're always doing your best to save the little fella. I do not believe the ticket taker speaks Spanish. You lie anyway.

Anonymous

Looks like your the one who's butt hurt. You're always doing your best to save the little fella. I do not believe the ticket taker speaks Spanish. You lie anyway.

You post the most ridiculous statements Twenty Dollars..

:laugh:

If that's what fills in the gaps in your day, so be it.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" If you don't make it back, not sure anyone would miss your sorry wanna-be-ass.

What's really funny is that no one asked where you were the last 7 days, but they did ask where Mel was.

:laugh3:  :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" If you don't make it back, not sure anyone would miss your sorry wanna-be-ass.

What's really funny is that no one asked where you were the last 7 days, but they did ask where Mel was.

The meatball was gone for seven days?

kiebers

Yes he was.

Anonymous

Yes he was.

The meatball is background noise. Nobody notices when it stops.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview