The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 64 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You what??

Are you trying to play tough guy again?

Or just to justify the fact you're a mod that contributes fuck all.

I didn't typo did your eyes flutter? You don't need to worry yourself about my contributions. They are what they are and none of your concern.
Quote from: "Bricktop"To be clear?

Is THIS a derailment?

http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/beware-gaslighters-t6521-20.html">http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashe ... 21-20.html">http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/beware-gaslighters-t6521-20.html

Doesn't seem to be on topic that I can see.

Are you poking me in the chest, son?

I did not want to see another instance that caused me to split another thread you derailed. In this case your post did not start a different subject so I moved it here, along with the Admin's post. Have not been called on the carpet yet for that.

If I was poking you or trying to abuse the mod panel you would be banned just because. If I am going to abuse the panel I am going make it worth while.

As far as the other post it was meant to be humorous to the OP, not going to move it.

Oh and it wasn't because it was my post that you went after either. I would have done it had you done the same to someone else.

Your lack of contribution is MY concern, as it is to all members here who wish to see the forum thrive.

But that's OK, son. I know how it feels to wear a badge and think you're God's right hand man. Enjoy your petty panel power.

Now, you say you'll BAN me just because?

Care to enlarge on that? I'd love to hear you explain that to the members.

And don't forget, son...when I post, members read. So mind your words.

He's not going to ban you. Kiebs said IF he was going to abuse the mod panel, he would ban you just because. He's not Herman and doesn't do shit like that.

And that's why he makes the big bucks.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Rotwang is such a faggot. A old crusty faggot.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"

I don't think you carry as big a word bat as you think you do.

You don't?

How's the post count when I'm not around?

Posters like me are the engine room of this place, and without us, its deader than a gay bar in Tehran.

Unlike you, I apply some effort into making the forum an interesting place. Unlike you, when I'm not around, things go quiet.

And unlike you, I live in the here and now, not in some forum from nearly 20 years ago.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

and don't forget me. if i weren't here, i dunno what would happen.... but it would certainly be sad....

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers" ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Prove me wrong, boy.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"and don't forget me. if i weren't here, i dunno what would happen.... but it would certainly be sad....

Given you're rarely here, we get by.

You're a Van man. It suits you.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"and don't forget me. if i weren't here, i dunno what would happen.... but it would certainly be sad....

Given you're rarely here, we get by.

You're a Van man. It suits you.

i'm like Batman.... quietly watching Gotham from the rooftops. ready to swoop into action whenever trouble rears its ugly head.... or heads its ugly rear.... whichever end it attacks from. as a hero, i'm trained to be prepared for both heads and rears....

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quotei'm like Batman.... quietly watching Gotham from the rooftops. ready to swoop into action whenever trouble rears its ugly head.... or heads its ugly rear.... whichever end it attacks from. as a hero, i'm trained to be prepared for both heads and rears....

Is that why your head is up your ass?

Makes sense.

I bet you lie awake at night, flashing your torch equipped with a bat emblem on the lens at the ceiling. More an Adam West kind of Batman, I suspect.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"I liked your other avatar Sox.

Which one??

deadskinmask

yeah.... my girlfriend hates it.... especially when i'm ready for sex and yell at her 'TO THE BAT POLE, ROBIN'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I liked your other avatar Sox.

Which one??

The mean old looking old guy with the glasses.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview