The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 44 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

If it wasn't for the women on all the boards I spend all my time on like this one, I would never talk to girls. :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I liked your other avatar Sox.

Which one??

The mean old looking old guy with the glasses.

Better?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I liked your other avatar Sox.

Which one??

The mean old looking old guy with the glasses.

Better?

Not bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3343LUHNb4
John Wayne was such an overrated actor. :negative:

Renee

Don't waste your time with that tripe It's just another Jew propaganda film.

There was no holocaust. Everybody who hasn't been brainwashed by the God damn Joooooos knows that.

Did you know they had swimming pools and private rooms with color TV at Dachau and they had ice cream socials every Saturday night at Treblinka?

Zyklon B won't hurt you. It's just like flea powder. Spray it on your dog....they'll love it.

The incinerators that the Jews claim were used to burn bodies were actually commercial baking ovens. They were used to bake bread, cookies and apple strudel for the brave German soldiers fighting the allied horde.

Did you know that The Diary of Ann Frank was written with a ball point pen? Ball point pens weren't commercially available to the public In Europe until 1945. By then Ann Frank was dead. Ann Frank was a lying Jewess.

Only a few Jews actually died during WWII and most died of old age or the flu or diarrhea or ingrown toenails or some shit like that.

Given the fact that so many Jews were moved out of the cities to safe and secure locations out in the country; Jewish lives were actually saved from allied bombing. In that respect the Nazi's were actually humanitarians.

All ridiculousness aside, someone should tie SCOUSE to a chair, pry his eyes open a la Malcolm McDowell in "A Clockwork Orange" and make him watch the above referenced film until he bleeds out through his fucking eyes.

Good night everybody..... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"Don't waste your time with that tripe It's just another Jew propaganda film.

There was no holocaust. Everybody who hasn't been brainwashed by the God damn Joooooos knows that.

Did you know they had swimming pools and private rooms with color TV at Dachau and they had ice cream socials every Saturday night at Treblinka?

Zyklon B won't hurt you. It's just like flea powder. Spray it on your dog....they'll love it.

The incinerators that the Jews claim were used to burn bodies were actually commercial baking ovens. They were used to bake bread, cookies and apple strudel for the brave German soldiers fighting the allied horde.

Did you know that The Diary of Ann Frank was written with a ball point pen? Ball point pens weren't commercially available to the public In Europe until 1945. By then Ann Frank was dead. Ann Frank was a lying Jewess.

Only a few Jews actually died during WWII and most died of old age or the flu or diarrhea or ingrown toenails or some shit like that.

Given the fact that so many Jews were moved out of the cities to safe and secure locations out in the country; Jewish lives were actually saved from allied bombing. In that respect the Nazi's were actually humanitarians.

All ridiculousness aside, someone should tie SCOUSE to a chair, pry his eyes open a la Malcolm McDowell in "A Clockwork Orange" and make him watch the above referenced film until he bleeds out through his fucking eyes.

Most camps had outbreaks of typhus and that was a major killer.

xyclon b was used for fumigation...particularly the gypsys they were a filthy fucken lot with no money.

there was no extraction fans in these so called shower rooms so how do you get the so called gas out without killing the gronks send in the get the dead bodies.

Auschwitz has 6'' clearance on an outside door.

This bullshit has given the joos billions of bucks over the years. Hitler was right about those cunts. And fucken slavs and gypsys and fucken slav gypsy mods fuck em all I'd give em the fucken electric chair really yap that bitch right through her box.

Them survivor rats then spent 2 years on a ship and no cunt wanted them so the UN stole land from the Palestinians and the joos then kicked the rag head cunts out.

The state of Israel is an eternal enemy. I say destroy them like the cockroaches they are.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"lol Renee, great post as usual.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Kinda tells me you'd believe anything.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Aryan

Ok everyone after me.....

[size=200]'Oh the POOR JEWS!!!'[/size]

Anyone would think that they were the only people to have suffered in history.  

Notice they never speak about the Holodomor and the Bolshevik Revolution , which came about thanks to Jewish agitators.  

Fuck the Jews, and fuck you Renee you fat jew loving pig.

GORDY GAMBINO

Go on 20 bucks give ya money to the fucken joos

they brought the problem on themselves

I wish I was in WW2 I'd machine gun them and those fucken pikey gypsys and them fucken dirty slavs.

When Vesna cried that the krauts had allegedly got rid of most of her family I laughed and said pity they didn't finish the job.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok everyone after me.....

Notice they never speak about the Holodomor and the Bolshevik Revolution , which came about thanks to Jewish agitators.  

Fuck you too pommy.

Don't tell Renee them things.

That's my job.

Ya fucken randy scouse git.

Now the pizza loving pig was right about them joos...they are all cunts.

Now smarten the fuck up ya dozy fucken geezer . :howdy:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't waste your time with that tripe It's just another Jew propaganda film.

Most camps had outbreaks of typhus and that was a major killer.

xyclon b was used for fumigation...particularly the gypsys they were a filthy fucken lot with no money.

there was no extraction fans in these so called shower rooms so how do you get the so called gas out without killing the gronks send in the get the dead bodies.

Auschwitz has 6'' clearance on an outside door.

This bullshit has given the joos billions of bucks over the years. Hitler was right about those cunts. And fucken slavs and gypsys and fucken slav gypsy mods fuck em all I'd give em the fucken electric chair really yap that bitch right through her box.

Them survivor rats then spent 2 years on a ship and no cunt wanted them so the UN stole land from the Palestinians and the joos then kicked the rag head cunts out.

The state of Israel is an eternal enemy. I say destroy them like the cockroaches they are.

You're a piece of white trash scum but that goes without saying. :laugh3:

Did you know that every time you put your shit stained, grubby, sausages to your keyboard, you put a spotlight on what an ignoramus you actually are? Did you know that?

Every single post you puke up on this forum is a testament to the fact that you are nothing but a repulsive piece of fetid pig shit.....EVERY - SINGLE - ONE.   :laugh3:

The really scary part of what makes you, you, is the fact that your ignorance is of the of the worst kind. Its the kind that breeds hate so intense that the random physical violence it incites, is the least of the societal problems it causes.

But you're just one of millions of pumpkin headed morons running around in the world today. The only thing that sets you apart from the average is that you're face looks like it came from the same pile of chewed bubblegum that makes up your ass.

BTW, dim bulb.....do you know what a "data center" is? Do you know how they protect them from fire? A dry chemical gas is used (Halon or FM 200). In the event of a fire the gas is released displacing the oxygen in the room, thus smothering the fire. Since the gas is harmful in high concentrations it needs to be evacuated by mechanical means (a fan). Before the law requiring automatic evacuation systems to be in place, portable fans were placed at the doorways of the effected computer rooms to remove the residual fire suppression gas.

I suppose the Germans had no portable fans nor gas masks for the guards to use to remove the residual zyklon fumes? Funny,.... but for a pretty smart group of people who nearly perfected the Atomic bomb before the US, they couldn't think of a way to remove harmful gas from a room. Maybe they did know what a fan was or how they work? Maybe they didn't have electricity or a place to plug one in..... ac_lmfao

Truth is, you and your kind couldn't or can't think beyond the dreck that neo Nazi propaganda shoves down the throats of uneducated rubes like you and fellow idiot, Scouse. :laugh3:

When I look at you and people like you, God help me but I can't help but think that maybe the eugenics program that Margaret Sanger was a proponent of, wasn't without at least some merit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

GORDY GAMBINO

Don't waste your time with that tripe It's just another Jew propaganda film.

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Gordy you're a race mixer, Hitler would have shoved you in the ovens with Renee's morbidly obese ass.      :crazy:

Renee

Go gag yourself with bagel and STFU.

BTW, I don't love Jews. I've worked for them in professional settings.... something you wouldn't have experience in. They can be irritating, grasping and clannish. I generally don't like them. But I dislike uneducated, marginally employed, obtuse, white trash, ignorant little purveyors of hate, like you even more.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview