The best topic

Replies: 10589
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:58:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 66 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Sure thing.  Fattest people on earth exist in Texas. Passing thru the Houston airport is proof.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sure thing.  Fattest people on earth exist in Texas. Passing thru the Houston airport is proof.

Dumbest people are American exiles in Costa Ebola.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sure thing.  Fattest people on earth exist in Texas. Passing thru the Houston airport is proof.

Dumbest people are American exiles in Costa Ebola.

Made all the $$$ I needed for the rest of my life by 47 you cheese ball. My home is a tropical paradise. What do you have ticket taker? David Panama is a dipshit dream like all of Panama. Going thru life as everyone's pleasant little dummy is right up your alley. Get real. But really have a nice day. The tide is just about perfect for a surf right here in Playa Langosta. ac_hithere

realgrimm

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Made all the $$$ I needed for the rest of my life by 47 you cheese ball. My home is a tropical paradise.

You live on an island because your a traitor to your country and evaded paying taxes like a low down crook, now to have the audacity to boast about it , your a shit stain of a human being who deserts his country and family for your own selfish gain.. your a deplorable despicable excuse for a man ..I think I just puked in my mouth a little :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Made all the $$$ I needed for the rest of my life by 47 you cheese ball. My home is a tropical paradise.

You live on an island because your a traitor to your country and evaded paying taxes like a low down crook, now to have the audacity to boast about it , your a shit stain of a human being who deserts his country and family for your own selfish gain.. your a deplorable despicable excuse for a man ..I think I just puked in my mouth a little :beurk:

TD has nothing to boast about. He's too stupid to figure that out.

Twenty Dollars

You enjoy it when that happens. Was it McDonalds? How fat are you? How many cigs per day. Are couch potatoes happening in Toronto these days.? You little fat loser.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

TD has nothing to boast about. He's too stupid to figure that out.

Me. Ticket taker. New material needed. Ask Your bedmate before he goes back to jail.

Anonymous

No, I'm a locomotive engineer. You are a universally hated imbecile who would have been homeless if not for the sympathy of his rich mother.

realgrimm

You enjoy it when that happens. Was it McDonalds? How fat are you? How many cigs per day. Are couch potatoes happening in Toronto these days.? You little fat loser.

Yes

https://hayderecho.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/hay-derecho-democracia-vision-1.jpg">

realgrimm

Hey SNAKE how does it feel to abandon your wife once your shitty character shone thru leaving her holding the bag on all your white collar crimes?

Did it make you feel like a bigger "man"?

Why do you feel it necessary to employ underage cabana boys to to maintain your property?

Why do you post pictures of nude children on your beach then play it off as beauty?

and finally why won't you ever address any of these issues with proper responses instead of deflections?

Anonymous

I don't believe anyone as stupid as TD could organize white collar crimes.

realgrimm

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I don't believe anyone as stupid as TD could organize white collar crimes.

I believe tax fraud is considered white collar

realgrimm

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I don't believe anyone as stupid as TD could organize white collar crimes.

I believe also he might have been more coherent and devious before his onset dementia and alzheimer'ss started kicking him in the face..

Anonymous

I believe tax fraud is considered white collar

In order to cheat the tax man you have to earn income. TD doesn't have the brains or skill to earn more than minimum wage l.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"No, I'm a locomotive engineer. You are a universally hated imbecile who would have been homeless if not for the sympathy of his rich mother.

At least he finally figured out what your occupation is..

That's a baby step in the right direction.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview