The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 60 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Bricktop can get stuffed. He talks shit and hides behind your skirt.

I'm not here to be mistreated by a pack of hypocrites. If you can't handle that then you can get stuffed too, Fash.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop can get stuffed. He talks shit and hides behind your skirt.

I'm not here to be mistreated by a pack of hypocrites. If you can't handle that then you can get stuffed too, Fash.

This is the section to get things off your chest..

And I do appreciate you confining it to here.

ac_smile

Frood

I'd appreciate it if you grew a spine and started treating people consistently.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd appreciate it if you grew a spine and started treating people consistently.

Okay.

ac_smile

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah...we'll offer you a "piece" of Ireland, we'll take the rest.

Hitler ignored every peace treaty he entered into. A peace treaty with Hitler is like a cease-fire with ISIS.

Say Brick, what are your thoughts on the Jew's tactic of flooding Germany with millions of third worlders so that Hitler 2.0 doesn't emerge and oppose their K1kefuckery again?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah...we'll offer you a "piece" of Ireland, we'll take the rest.

Hitler ignored every peace treaty he entered into. A peace treaty with Hitler is like a cease-fire with ISIS.

Say Brick, what are your thoughts on the Jew's tactic of flooding Germany with millions of third worlders so that Hitler 2.0 doesn't emerge and oppose their K1kefuckery again?

Angela Merkel is Jewish?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Angela Merkel is Jewish?

Yes on her mother's side...

Angela Merkel was born Angela Kasner. According to Wikipedia, the family's original name was Kaźmierczak, a Germanised form of Kasner:

Quote:

Angela Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner in 1954 in Hamburg, West Germany, the daughter of Horst Kasner (1926 – 2011),[18][19] a native of Berlin, and his wife Herlind, born in 1928 in Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland) as Herlind Jentzsch, a teacher of English and Latin. Her mother was the daughter of the Danzig politician Willi Jentzsch and maternal granddaughter of the city clerk of Elbing (now Elbląg, Poland) Emil Drange. Herlind Jentzsch was once a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany and briefly served as a member of the municipal council in Templin following the German reunification.[20] Merkel has Polish ancestry through her paternal grandfather, Ludwig Kasner, a German national[21] of Polish origin from Posen (now Poznań). The family's original name Kaźmierczak was Germanized to Kasner in 1930.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

Now Kazmierczak is a well-documented Jewish surname:

Quote:

Kazmierczak derives from Kazimierz, a major Jewish city in Poland, made especially for Jews outside of Cracow. Kazimierz (Latin: Casimiria; Yiddish Kuzmir) is a historical district of Kraków (Poland), best known for being home to a Jewish community from the 14th cent.

http://mail.blockyourid.com/~gbppror...supplement.htm">http://mail.blockyourid.com/~gbppror...supplement.htm

Aryan

See how these people hide in plain sight by changing their names?  

They always give themselves away though with their staunch anti-white views.

Aryan

Mein gott!!  :shock:

http://tapnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/a2009022713132385979_400-1.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'm not here to be mistreated by a pack of hypocrites.

Well I'M glad to see ya!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'm not here to be mistreated by a pack of hypocrites.

Well I'M glad to see ya!  ac_drinks

Me too.

ac_smile

Blazor

Me too.

ac_smile

I always liked his Karl comebacks over yonder lol. His political stance aligns with most of us, and hes also "in the know" about things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Me too.

ac_smile

I always liked her Karl comebacks over yonder lol. His political stance aligns with most of us, and hes also "in the know" about things.

Karl is Edward isn't he?

Blazor

Karl is Edward isn't he?

Thats what I was told last night lol. I never knew who he was officially.

Aryan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview