The best topic

Replies: 10568
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:58:34 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Foot in mouth poisoning.

I don't know what Mel is babbling about..

But, he's always whining and feeling sorry himself.

Frood

Odi has all the intelligence of a steamed turnip. No wishful would be mother would lay with him lest she later give birth to a half caste steamed turnip that dribbles like sloth from the goonies
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Odi has all the intelligence of a steamed turnip. No wishful would be mother would lay with him lest she later give birth to a half caste steamed turnip that dribbles like sloth from the goonies

He will die an unemployed virgin. He will be a burden on European taxpayers until they bury his pickled little corpse.

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Odi has all the intelligence of a steamed turnip. No wishful would be mother would lay with him lest she later give birth to a half caste steamed turnip that dribbles like sloth from the goonies

I appeal to their primitive senses..

My offspring is likely to be big, healthy and strong..

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

He will die an unemployed virgin. He will be a burden on European taxpayers until they bury his pickled little corpse.

Quit with the junior high stuff.. And stop humping my leg..

You spam me all the time.. :D

Go get yourself a date.

Anonymous

I wish he would confine the alcoholic attention seeking to the kiddie table.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"And Germany continues to let these fake Muslim refugees in. Merkel should be sent to Syria.

You should really join AA again...

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I wish he would confine the alcoholic attention seeking to the kiddie table.

What the fuck is wrong with you?  I'm seriously considering contacting your employer.

I'm not fucking joking.  You have a problem, and CN and CP Rail needs to be be aware.

Frood

What? Excuse me??

Don't even play games with that kind of subject matter. If you're going to employer swat, people will come back at you.

Don't be dumb.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I wish he would confine the alcoholic attention seeking to the kiddie table.

What the fuck is wrong with you?  I'm seriously considering contacting your employer.

I'm not fucking joking.  You have a problem, and CN and CP Rail needs to be be aware.

I would assume CP has no problem with iron horse jockey's sobriety.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What? Excuse me??

Don't even play games with that kind of subject matter. If you're going to employer swat, people will come back at you.

Don't be dumb.

There's no safety reason to contact Canadian Pacific about iron horse jockey anyway, but, yes taking things offline to an employer is not a joke..

Edward from VF did that to several posters....despicable.

cc

It takes an Eddie personality to even mention such a thing

Fortunately, those are rare
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It takes an Eddie personality to even mention such a thing

Fortunately, those are rare

I don't see eye to eye with iron horse jockey, but threatening to contact his employer, even jokingly while drunk is a serious breach of forum etiquette.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview