The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"faggot

ˈfaɡət/

noun

noun: faggot; plural noun: faggots; noun: fagot; plural noun: fagots

a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.

a bundle of iron rods bound together for reheating, welding, and hammering into bars.

British

a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.

noun: Peaches

Peachy's in your head lol

There's nothing in your head dunce.

Your pet n1gger is a dunce, you yellow-assed mail order bride cunt
<t></t>

Anonymous

You are letting the iron chink get to you. She's sharp, so you'll have to step up your game.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You are letting the iron chink get to you. She's sharp, so you'll have to step up your game.

As irony goes, this is pretty delicious.   :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"You are letting the iron chink get to you. She's sharp, so you'll have to step up your game.

True, I hate progtard faggots. But, Shen Li is out of your league in every possible way. Isn't that delicious ya frickin Nancy-boy.

Anonymous

True, I hate progtard faggots. But, Shen Li is out of your league in every possible way. Isn't that delicious ya frickin Nancy-boy.

Yeah, I figured that even after I pointed out that there was irony in your comment you wouldn't be able to figure out what it was.  Thanks for proving me right, blockhead.

Anonymous

Yeah, I figured that even after I pointed out that there was irony in your comment you wouldn't be able to figure out what it was.  Thanks for proving me right, blockhead.

Typical snippy girly Ms Peaches post. No substance, just lashing out because his thin skin hurts again. What a pussy.

Anonymous

Maybe you should ask one of your cohorts here to explain the irony.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Maybe you should ask one of your cohorts here to explain the irony.

Maybe you should shoot urself in the fucking face. This isn't your white homo forum. Your effeminate bullshit doesn't fly here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"Maybe you should ask one of your cohorts here to explain the irony.

Maybe you should shoot urself in the fucking face. This isn't your white homo forum. Your effeminate bullshit doesn't fly here.

That's his thing, act even faggier(if that's even possible) in a pissing match.

Anonymous

Hey, it's within your power to at least TRY to keep Herman from playing the dolt.  Yet here you are, egging him on.  

I'm pretty sure you actually know that irony isn't a white homo concept, nor effeminate, nor bullshit.  Step up your game, Tin Chink.

Anonymous

Hey, it's within your power to at least TRY to keep Herman from playing the dolt.  Yet here you are, egging him on.  

I'm pretty sure you actually know that irony isn't a white homo concept, nor effeminate, nor bullshit.  Step up your game, Tin Chink.

Herman doesn't need anyone's help in dealing with mealy-mouthed pissants like you. I'm pretty sure you know that, but you'll never acknowledge it.

Anonymous

cc

Ya

Herman doesn't need anyone's help in dealing with mealy-mouthed pissants like you. I'm pretty sure you know that, but you'll never acknowledge it.

Don't count on that. Progs live in another world apart from real people ... and actually think they hold the moral ground even though they play dirty and corrupt .. all for the common good and all that rot
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya

Don't count on that. Progs live in another world apart from real people ... and actually think they hold the moral ground even though they play dirty and corrupt .. all for the common good and all that rot

But, he has pretty diction. That's why RW fell in love with Ms Peaches. In her prog world that covers a thousand flaws.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview