The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It might be considered a "run-in" if this was a flame sub and a callout thread.  As it is neither, you're a bit off-target.

As to what we have in common, we were both discussing the sinkhole that's the subject of the OP... along with others.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Bricktop

Don't blame me because our associates ignored your vacuous thread, dusty. Banality and regurgitation of inconsequential trivial news items don't sell a lot of tickets. And you're hardly a drawcard. But allow me to redress my discourtesy.

A sink hole?

How incredibly interesting. A hole in the lawn. Still, that's preferable to a snake in the grass.

Renee

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"Don't worry, it's just Trump putting in an express elevator to China.

If anyone knows anything about Hellmouths, its got to be you.

Nice job derailing my thread with your stalkerish bullshit, dude.  Why not just go back to one of the threads you already got your ass kicked on, and carry on from there instead of following Renee around with this "Mistress, may I have some more?" stuff.

He can't do that... his stock and trade has been leg humping me for about as long as anyone around these parts can remember and longer. He is addicted to it. If you'll notice, once I showed up back here, he dropped his then favorite chew toy (Dinky) like a hot potato, just so he could follow me around like the broke dick dog that he is.

In fact when I was a mod here, he once begged me privately not to ban him because he knew that he was being such a huge pain in the ass.... :laugh3:

OH MY! Did I just let slip some private info...please excuse my lack of ethics... :laugh3:

He's a sad little man who thinks he is all that and a bag of chips because he stalks desperate and vulnerable women on the interwebs. He does that because he can no longer do it in RL. I strongly suspect that he has a critical pressure leak in his hydraulics... if you get my drift.  ac_unsure

Sorry about your thread being derailed. I'm as much to blame as old Dribble Dick. Again, my apologies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

So, to no-one's surprise, Tweedledee and Tweedledum combine. Team RW's loyal and faithful, attacking the mortal enemy.

You are both beneath contempt.

Renee...if you have the PM about "begging you", you have my consent to post it. In fact, I insist.

Additionally, if you have information that establishes I stalk "desperate and vulnerable" women, please post that, too.

And Whorepig, no need to apologise. You two are team mates, after all. Peaches has your back.

Anonymous

WHOA, BESSIE.... Hold 'er Newt, she's a-headin for the barn!!!

Seriously, isn't it the case that YOU trolled me back on here by aspersing the Absent Me at length as a back stabbing two faced evil SJW even though you knew well where to find me?  And once I showed up, isn't it also the case that you followed me around, drooling on my ankles for a week or so with more of the same?  And that even though invited to get it off your chest, you skulked off?

Use it or lose it, is my advice.  Don't trowel another layer of Flights of Fancy onto the mess you created.

Bricktop

Trolled YOU back?

Don't flatter yourself. You were the subject of discussion, and I voiced my opinion of you. I'm sure you didn't mind, as you have done the same about me, elsewhere. Whether you returned or not was inconsequential. I followed no-one around...once again you think you're far more important than you are.

Anyone who posts here is likely to get some response from me. You're nobody special.

Now...if you wish to continue this dialogue, and god knows why you'd want to...start a thread in RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"...start a thread in RR.

I lack the power to split this thread at an appropriate point and move all your shitpoasting off of the general forum, so I will have to trust the staff to do what seems right to them.  After the dust settles, I expect I'll carry on from there.

Dust off your ballet slippers and get your tutu pressed, princess.  We're gonna do some dancing.

Bricktop

Cronus

:laugh:  :laugh:

Are you Shemp or Curly???

When an OP requests a derail be cleaned up, I am more than happy to oblige.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus":laugh:  :laugh:

Are you Shemp or Curly???

When an OP requests a derail be cleaned up, I am more than happy to oblige.

Much appreciated, sir.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, nearly every thread you post in, you derail with tales about yourself or some boring childish nonsense..

We won't tolerate Oscar wrecking discussions and we won't tolerate from you..

That's my final word in this thread about it..

If you wish to respond post it in the Derail thread in RR.

Should I respond "ooh aah you should definitely cut your hair.. I like men with well cut hair"?

I usually just post my own experience.. And that he aint the only one with scruffy looks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, nearly every thread you post in, you derail with tales about yourself or some boring childish nonsense..

Should I respond "ooh aah you should definitely cut your hair.. I like men with well cut hair"?

I usually just post my own experience.. And that he aint the only one with scruffy looks.

You just won't listen will you..

You are free to post all the fiction you want about yourself right here without derailing discussions.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

You just won't listen will you..

You are free to post all the fiction you want about yourself right here without derailing discussions.

So you are the one who determines whats fiction and what is not?  ac_biggrin

The avatar is fiction..

The picture I posted is real.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview