The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"

That's why I can't tolerate politics .... the shit Americans sprout turned me off for good.

You're Australian. Why should you care what Americans sprout.

There is quite enough shit sprouted by our own politicos to get perturbed about.

Anonymous

It happens regularly Peaches.

">

It will continue until the left returns to it's roots and defends the rights of people they disagree with to speak their minds.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

That's why I can't tolerate politics .... the shit Americans sprout turned me off for good.

There is quite enough shit sprouted by our own politicos to get perturbed about.

Have you been listening to how many American accents infest our news media these days and/or infest our government?

they're here...

And they've brought their hung-ups with them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

That's what America does.

It exports everything. Even its toxic beliefs.

Anonymous

Have you been listening to how many American accents infest our news media these days and/or [size=150]infest our government?[/size]

they're here...

Excuse me?

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Have you been listening to how many American accents infest our news media these days and/or [size=150]infest our government?[/size]

they're here...

Excuse me?

All their shit about racism... for starters.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"It happens regularly Peaches.
">
It will continue until the left returns to it's roots and defends the rights of people they disagree with to speak their minds. Taiwanese politics is polarized too between pan green and pan blue sides..

But, they don't harass, intimidate or physically assault people on the other side the way the anti Trump crowd does..

I can't believe this is happening in the USA.

Anonymous

they're here...

Excuse me?

You mean American style labelling. Same in Canada. Racist is one of the worst labels you can pin on someone and it is totally overused.

caskur

they're here...

Excuse me?

You mean American style labelling. Same in Canada. Racist is one of the worst labels you can pin on someone and it is totally overused.

Yes. And it's used to cease debate.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur" That's why I can't tolerate politics .... the shit Americans sprout turned me off for good.
You're Australian. Why should you care what Americans sprout. There is quite enough shit sprouted by our own politicos to get perturbed about.
Have you been listening to how many American accents infest our news media these days and/or [size=150]infest our government?[/size] they're here... And they've brought their hung-ups with them.
Excuse me?
Yes. And it's used to cease debate.

Is Antifa active in Australia?

Bricktop

No.

Its an American thing.

We have a few bandwagon jumpers, as always, but they are impotent and risible.

caskur

Not everything is OK... one woman lost her husband and one farmer lost this year's rice crop. I fall short saying he lost his livelihood permanently because I don't have the full facts.

The leader of WA opposition party is AMERICAN... Formerly this IDIOT was our treasurer who took WA into debt... WA being one of the richest states on the planet...

The dipshit yank Opposition  is this guy >>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Nahan">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Nahan I wish he would fuck off back to the USA or better still, drop dead from a heart attack.
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"The leader of WA opposition party is AMERICAN... Formerly this IDIOT was our treasurer who took WA into debt... WA being one of the richest states on the planet...

The dipshit yank Opposition  is this guy >>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Nahan">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Nahan I wish he would fuck off back to the USA or better still, drop dead from a heart attack.

What the fuck is wrong with you?  You shit up a thread with politico that doesn't belong here.

caskur

There is no feature to delete a post. That should be rectified. And Chuckie, stick your aggression up your arsehole...

there's a good boy!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"There is no feature to delete a post. That should be rectified. And Chuckie, stick your aggression up your arsehole...

there's a good boy!~

I can change your permissions to allow you to delete your own posts if you like..

But, don't let Mel tell you what to post..

He derails lots of threads himself, especially when he's complaining everyone is picking on him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview