The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 72 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I wonder what they would taste like. Hypothetically speaking. Are they red meat or white meat and what would the appropriate side dishes be?

I'm thinking scalloped potatoes, honey glazed carrots, and maybe some bacon grease fried Brussels sprouts with onion, garlic, and a little ACV.

Vegetables are important.

Well excuse me for making a giggle.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
=== or why cops have small willies and talk out of their arses.

/slap

While I agree with your post in nearly all respects, I'd rather you said "why SOME cops have small willies and talk out of their asses."  

Perhaps even "MANY," but that would be debatable.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/20/0d/7f/200d7f6c8ccea93feea1ff37df920a9f.jpg">

Even Sarah Silverman avoids the blanket condemnation.

Fair enough point.

It's possible there are a few without small willies and who talk out of their arses.

(On a distant planet)

They're vetted out of the intake process here. No second interview! It's on the application form. 'Is your junk in the average to large range?' + 'Are you humble and reasonably intelligent?'

If they don't tick 'No' for both and with a chewed crayon, that's it, 'REJECTED!'  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Do you ever think "Maybe I'd better not hit enter and display to the public my inherent failure to address issues as an adult"?

Methinks your gibberish needs to be re-located.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you ever think "Maybe I'd better not hit enter and display to the public my inherent failure to address issues as an adult"?

Methinks your gibberish needs to be re-located.

^ See what I mean about talking 'out of their arses'? ^

:laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I may be able to help.

$500. US. Small denominations. Send to "Bricktop, Australia".

A package will follow.

Lol it's funny how they cost over a grand here in Canada, meanwhile it's nothing but considered a pest, or at least by Dinky's standards at your place.  :001_tongue:

You wait till over a hundred of them wake you up at 4:30am while chewing on your tv arial and evenly coating your vehicle in speckled poos

Odd. We've never had that experience. But our TV aerial is shielded, and our car is garaged.

It must be hard being poor.

:001_rolleyes:

We live in the bush and not some shitty kit home in surburbia.

Awwww...it's cute you keep trying.

Our house is architecturally designed, corky. One of a kind.

And we back on to hundreds of acres of natural bushland...as my pictures have demonstrated.

We don't live in a humpy in the middle of nowhere, with no roof over our cars, inbreeding like the Pharoahs.

Frood

Please cease from trying to derail this thread with your ridiculous allegations. Same goes for that lobotomized circus chimp from WA. Ta.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

So, the thrust of this thread is sky rats?

I suppose when you live in a cheap wooden shanty in the pits of Victoria, you'd be swarmed with rats of all types.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Again, stop tarding up this thread.

Look, I'm not the kind of affluent success story that looks down on the impoverished.

I'm a true egalitarian...we're all equal in Australia. Even those that need to live in decrepit rentals far removed from expensive city living because that's all they can afford.

Just keep buying those lotto tickets, Aaron...you never know...

Frood

Mods, please surgically remove Bricktop's inane peanut gallery troll attempts from this thread. He's been asked repeatedly to mind his manners. Thank you in advance.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"troll attempts

ac_toofunny

Look who's talking.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You never learn.  :oeudC:

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcps-static.rovicorp.com%2F2%2FOpen%2FSony%2520Pictures%2FLook%2520Who%27s%2520Talking%2520Too%2F_3by4%2F_derived_jpg_q90_410x410_m0%2Flookw_katos_6_h_CR.jpg%3Fpartner%3Dallrovi.com&f=1">

Frood

You're wasting your time shoveling more of your stupidity into a thread which will be cleansed of it soon.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

De nada.

My points are well made, no matter where they lie.

Troll on, fool. Amuse yourself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview