The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I would take one Seoul brother over ten gay boy Roberto's any day. And I could not give two fucks if anyone does not like that either.

You're a phony Herman. Keep moving them..

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I'm a servant of the people.

A janitor? How many more days will it take? God I drank a unreal bottle of  Champagne last night. Great being out here.

Trumps new campaign manager is calling him to make his taxes public. Probably gonna fine out he's just another broke fool. Sorry CC.

Twenty Dollars

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "kiebers"Tough crowd...

:laugh:

Not really.

Damn sure tougher than you.  ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Looks like any polluted shoreline in Houston? ^^^

I'd even ask of that was you, but your flappy gut hangs way over.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"It's harvest time here. Sure beats hobby farming, Harley's Ford Tbirds, weight lifting, criminal records, and old school tats. I need to be careful not to buy too much. Can only bring 2 cases back. One case will be the Merry Edwards. It's been a harvest full moon all this week. Almost all the vineyards are picking. Lots of people in town. Lots of tasting, drinking, getting toasted. There aren't enough uber drivers. The Cops are waiting. Restaurants are killing it. Kind of a crazy scene. Part of my life for many years. I know.

What are you mumbling about. Don't answer that.

Trust me. A ticket collector from the frozen north wouldn't have a clue. Can't you read? Ever been anywhere?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....even the liberal New York Times has stated that it isn't to win the presidency:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/opinion/campaign-stops/to-trump-even-losing-is-winning.html">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/op ... nning.html">http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/20/opinion/campaign-stops/to-trump-even-losing-is-winning.html

....it was just free publicity for him to grow the Trump brand while spending other peoples' money.

https://cdn1.nyt.com/images/2016/08/20/opinion/20gabler/20gabler-articleLarge.jpg">

Donald Trump never wanted to be POTUS.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Looks like any polluted shoreline in Houston? ^^^

Shoreline in Houston????  No coastal shorelines in Houston. I would say we are at least 50-60 miles from any Gulf Coast beach.  What an ignorant ass.

That's the pic of you that came up when I googled your other pic. It looks exactly like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Looks like any polluted shoreline in Houston? ^^^

Shoreline in Houston????  No coastal shorelines in Houston. I would say we are at least 50-60 miles from any Gulf Coast beach.  What an ignorant ass.

That's the pic of you that came up when I googled your other pic. It looks exactly like you.

Kiebs, ya know the Iron Chink luvs ya, but I have really seen enough of that pic of TD.  :beurk:

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Kiebs, ya know the Iron Chink luvs ya, but I have really seen enough of that pic of TD.  :beurk:

Well, since I luvs ya back, I will refrain from now on...LOLOLOLOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Well, since I luvs ya back, I will refrain from now on...LOLOLOLOL

I understand you are making point, but everyone except for that dumbass TD himself has gotten it by now.

kiebers

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, he just didn't understand that. Seems it's all he does at another place so I thought he would appreciate it here.

....oh well

[size=30]Where is that damn sarcasm font when you need it...LOL[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview