The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Snowflakes4Trump

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/6f/cf/fa6fcf23cd01a9465864850fadc952e4.jpg">

#winning
My Economist uses your Economist as a contrarian indicator.

Snowflakes4Trump

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"
Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"
Quote from: "Snowflakes4Trump"https://external-preview.redd.it/eZShBnc98GPbKz-9bHI724eUhEaE8ucQ9piJaxltqUU.gif?width=400&height=209.42408377&s=1dd5b106fe1f8847a15b2111dba1d9eb50333727">

Hello Snowflakes4Trump and welcome..

I have to ask what this meme has to do with Western alienation?

Common enemies unite a divided peoples, duh. Joos, Mexicans whatev.

Again, what does this have to do with Trudeau throwing Western Canada under the bus to win votes in Quebec and the West coast?

I'm sorry, I just don't have anything fresh  or original at the moment to counter a left handed non sequitur.

You don't have anything to add to this discussion and you don't want to either..

You don't even know what it's about.

noe u
My Economist uses your Economist as a contrarian indicator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ThugLife"lol.... and to think I was patient with the tard for well over 6 months of the same ole lame old shit.  :laugh3:

You suffered so we don't have to.  :laugh3:

This person from CBT goes around from forum to forum spamming boards with irrelevant nonsense..

I knew it was a matter of time before he showed up here.

A bright light attracts bugs.

Anonymous

Aww, how frickin cute.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/c2/83/9ac283259375a7915ae9f726fa6ae0d4.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop":oeudC:

I wonder if Fash will want to buy one of them and put it in a cage in her living room.

kiebers

Quote from: "caskur"
9.4 is not correct.

Then what is correct?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

caskur

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "caskur"
9.4 is not correct.

Then what is correct?

Everyone develops diabetes eventually if they live long enough.

The rule used to be 100% blacks... 1/3 European will become Hyperglycemic. (High blood sugar levels)

If you are told you have pre-diabetes, that means you have diabetes BUT the upside is you can CONTROL much of it.

You control blood sugar levels by eating properly and exercise... exercise burns your blood sugar off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

kiebers

Actually his statement was correct, currently between 9 and 10 percent of the US has been diagnosed as diabetic. The CDC says "about" 1 in 10, so 9.4 works quite nicely in there since I saw that 9.4% as well. So he was not wrong in his context.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Actually his statement was correct, currently between 9 and 10 percent of the US has been diagnosed as diabetic. The CDC says "about" 1 in 10, so 9.4 works quite nicely in there since I saw that 9.4% as well. So he was not wrong in his context.

I'm surprised the number isn't higher, given the execrable dietary habits of many Americans.  I've seen estimates that the typical "living now" American's chances of eventually become diabetic are more like one in four or fiv

kiebers

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "kiebers"Actually his statement was correct, currently between 9 and 10 percent of the US has been diagnosed as diabetic. The CDC says "about" 1 in 10, so 9.4 works quite nicely in there since I saw that 9.4% as well. So he was not wrong in his context.

I'm surprised the number isn't higher, given the execrable dietary habits of many Americans.  I've seen estimates that the typical "living now" American's chances of eventually become diabetic are more like one in four or fiv

No doubt it's on the rise. Being a nation of plenty after all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Peaches"

No doubt it's on the rise. Being a nation of plenty after all.

It will rise unless obesity rates come down. Same for Mexico and Polynesian islands of the South Pacific.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Alberta and Saskatchewan's economies are starting to show some green. We shall see how long it is before the Liberal NDP coalition throws the prairie provinces under the bus.

well its too bad you guys didn't win..

I never got out to the polls which is just as well.

A No vote registers for 'None of the Above'.

But I truly hoped for a Conservative victory in order to flush out the lesser aspects of the Liberal party.

The Liberal party needed a good housecleaning which only an electoral defeat can provide.

Now theyre stuck with Trudeau and Bill Mourneau.

Oh well.

Anonymous

You should post a thread about this on VF..

The nerve of you logging in here.

Anonymous

Hey Odinson, I see that Renee goof posts on a mmb sub. Has he admitted he is a guy yet?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview