The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Dud"
Quote from: "Renee"All I have to do is let you talk. :laugh3:

Maybe if you just did that from the start, we wouldn't have an issue now, would we?

However, power-hungry hippos can never control themselves for very long, it seems.

Many forums kick mods that are power-hungry hippos.  A forum titled "Retard Rodeo" certainly doesn't need a power-hungry hippo mod stomping through it.

If you remember I did let you talk......when you first got here you were semi-normal, we even had a few laughs.

But then slowly but surely the real you came out to play and you started puking your "poor me", "all women are fat hags" crap all over the forum and then you started dragging you Van angst into this house even after you were told repeatedly not to.

Sorry dip shit, like all your other problems you brought all this on yourself. But like always, nothing is your fault and its all some imaginary agenda that big bad Renee is pushing.

Well if it isn't me picking on you, it will be Mimi and if it isn't Mimi it will be evs and if it isn't evs it's RW AND now it appears that Fash has something against you as well.

It must be terrible to be despised by so many people especially when NONE of it is your fault. :laugh3:

Go fuck yourself or better yet, grow the fuck up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Dud"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You think calling Fash blind or incapable of forming her own opinions over and over again will change Renee's status? Give ur fucking head a shake.

That's my opinion, and I stated it.

It's my opinion, just like all the other opinions people have on a variety of topics.

At this forum especially though, it seems that varied opinions are highly frowned upon by the clique of hags.

You mean the clique that doesn't exist....the one you desperately want to belong too?  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Big Stud

No, Renee, go fuck YOURself.

The double standards and the hag clique that has appeared here stinks worse than toxic diarrhea.

You just don't see this.

I'll give you an example...

You can constantly post, "Get your fucking ass to AA, along with some bullshit line about my appearance, the shape of my head, the colour of my skin, etc."

You constantly post shit like this.  That is fine.

Now, maybe you should get YOUR fat fucking ass to the fat farm, you fucking pig!

See what I did here?  Now, in your statement, you are the hero.  All the little fags and hags here come running with the "you go, girl" type support that's so fucking sickening here.

My reply, however?  How DARE I speak to a Mod like that!  How DARE I make fun of the obese!  How DARE I speak to a woman like that!  Mel is nothing but a fat-hating misogynist that needs to be banned!  (and I usually am banned shortly thereafter).

It's just one example of clear double standards that are not only accepted here by the Mods, but by Admin and the posters also.

It's a clique with an agenda.  Now, I personally don't give a flying fuck what anyone posts.  I have a thick skin.  However, many who dish it out, can't handle getting it back.  You are a good example of this, Renee.

You lack a certain level of self control, Renee, to be a Mod.  You lack any sort of professionalism.  Basically you are a bully with a badge, dishing it out, but banning those that sling it back.

And as I've stated, you fat slob, you are one of the WORST shit-slingers around here.  Take a look in the mirror before even attempting to put anyone else down.  Food for thought (pun intended).

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"No, Renee, go fuck YOURself.

The double standards and the hag clique that has appeared here stinks worse than toxic diarrhea.

You just don't see this.

I'll give you an example...

You can constantly post, "Get your fucking ass to AA, along with some bullshit line about my appearance, the shape of my head, the colour of my skin, etc."

You constantly post shit like this.  That is fine.

Now, maybe you should get YOUR fat fucking ass to the fat farm, you fucking pig!

See what I did here?  Now, in your statement, you are the hero.  All the little fags and hags here come running with the "you go, girl" type support that's so fucking sickening here.

My reply, however?  How DARE I speak to a Mod like that!  How DARE I make fun of the obese!  How DARE I speak to a woman like that!  Mel is nothing but a fat-hating misogynist that needs to be banned!  (and I usually am banned shortly thereafter).

It's just one example of clear double standards that are not only accepted here by the Mods, but by Admin and the posters also.

It's a clique with an agenda.  Now, I personally don't give a flying fuck what anyone posts.  I have a thick skin.  However, many who dish it out, can't handle getting it back.  You are a good example of this, Renee.

You lack a certain level of self control, Renee, to be a Mod.  You lack any sort of professionalism.  Basically you are a bully with a badge, dishing it out, but banning those that sling it back.

And as I've stated, you fat slob, you are one of the WORST shit-slingers around here.  Take a look in the mirror before even attempting to put anyone else down.  Food for thought (pun intended).

As I stated before....ask yourself why you are the only one I treat like a disease? Why do the mods on two forums (that I know of; there could be more).... treat you like a piece of shit?

I guess it's because we all just don't like little mealy mouthed Mel, the tutonic twat.  :laugh3:

Once again you are being picked on by the "hags"; poor you, boo hoo.

BTW, apparently my shit slinging has gotten to you. So much for your "thick skin" and don't deny it. You will only make yourself look more foolish than you already do. It's obvious that if it didn't strike a nerve, you wouldn't be crying about it non-stop. I'm sorry that you are so sensitive; maybe if you cleaned up your act I wouldn't beat you like a rented mule. Food for thought but unfortunately that's wasted on you because you don't think; you just spew your victimization act like a little bitch regardless of facts or reality.

Truth is your conception of what a mod should do is an obsolete vision. If it was up to you a mod would be in name only. You still haven't realized that this forum is not a free for all and it is not a private dumping ground for your sexism, misogyny, idiocy, emotional misery and self absorbed bullshit. Everyone is tired of it, get a clue.

I'm sorrying I have to be the one to tell you this but as I've said repeatedly,.... if it is so bad for you here, you are free to move on at any time. No one is stopping you.

Big Stud

Renee, I'm pretty much done interacting with you.  It's a waste of my time.

Perhaps you, as a Mod, should inquire why there are different subforums here.  It does appear that you find it difficult to differentiate the meaning and purpose of them all.

I have thick skin.  There are very, very few posters that I personally believe should be perma-shitcanned, but nonetheless there are some.

Regardless, the more shit you sling, the more difficult it is for me to even take you seriously.  In fact, you've proven to be a complete joke at Modding in my books from what I've seen.  Most other forums would have relieved you of your position long ago.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Renee, I'm pretty much done interacting with you.  It's a waste of my time.

Perhaps you, as a Mod, should inquire why there are different subforums here.  It does appear that you find it difficult to differentiate the meaning and purpose of them all.

I have thick skin.  There are very, very few posters that I personally believe should be perma-shitcanned, but nonetheless there are some.

Regardless, the more shit you sling, the more difficult it is for me to even take you seriously.  In fact, you've proven to be a complete joke at Modding in my books from what I've seen.  Most other forums would have relieved you of your position long ago.

Yeah, speaking of "jokes"....the forum "expert" speaks again. :laugh3:

Funny how no forum admin anywhere is jumping up and down asking you to be a mod. To hear you talk one would think you wrote the book on how to be a perfect moderator. Truth is you dont know shit and the one and only mod position you ever held was on a forum that died a decade ago.

Go impart your forum wisdom elsewhere, you insignificant speck of fly shit.

Big Stud

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Big Stud"
Quote from: "Herman"Go in there and start whining while you are shitfaced. She'll call the cops on you.

Post like this should remain in the Retard Rodeo.  That's what I've been told.

Posts like this belong in RR.
QuoteThat's exactly the kind of woman I need (not like the ones around this forum)...

Take your complaints to the RR.  Stop shitting up threads on the main board.

Big Stud

I still Mod a forum, but it is dead as far as traffic goes.

Do you know why it died?  Contrary to my suggestions, the Admin decided to bring on a whole boatload of new Mods, without proper oversight.

Guess what happened shortly after?  Posters began to disappear, like a snowball effect, until there were none left.

It fucking boiled my blood, that a forum I had a hand in since its very inception, would have gone out like that due to Admin negligence.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Dud"I still Mod a forum, but it is dead as far as traffic goes.

Do you know why it died?  Contrary to my suggestions, the Admin decided to bring on a whole boatload of new Mods, without proper oversight.

Guess what happened shortly after?  Posters began to disappear, like a snowball effect, until there were none left.

It fucking boiled my blood, that a forum I had a hand in since its very inception, would have gone out like that due to Admin negligence.

Once again....everyone else's fault.

See a pattern here? I do and I'm pretty sure everyone else (except you) does as well.

Big Stud

It WAS everyone else's fault, as I was completely powerless to do anything about it.

I SAW the end result, which I had predicted.

Big Stud

Just so we're clear, Renee, I know how forums operate both inside and out.  I've been posting for a long time.

To believe that I just arrived here last week, would be a misconception.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Big Dud"I still Mod a forum, but it is dead as far as traffic goes.

See a pattern here? I do and I'm pretty sure everyone else (except you) does as well.

That same broken record playing over and over again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Go in there and start whining while you are shitfaced. She'll call the cops on you.

Post like this should remain in the Retard Rodeo.  That's what I've been told.

Posts like this belong in RR.
QuoteThat's exactly the kind of woman I need (not like the ones around this forum)...

Take your complaints to the RR.  Stop shitting up threads on the main board.

Now you are free to whine about the women here all you want.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Just so we're clear, Renee, I know how forums operate both inside and out.  I've been posting for a long time.

To believe that I just arrived here last week, would be a misconception.

I know you have been around. I'm not exactly a novice as well. Ask RW, she's known me for 10 years and I was on forums long before I stumbled onto DV. This is also not the only forum I belong to.

I was posting crap like this on Usenet (moderated and unmoderated) back in the 90s thru Mozilla mail and Google groups.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Oh I know Renee and it's fucking sickening.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview