The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "kiebers"He will never completely understand everything. It's just impossible for him.

Howya doin' Kahbuzz? Yew 'n me iz Buddihz.

You're Buddhists?

I think he means buddies.

I am guessing iron horse jockey knew that too shin.

When I lived in the States, I always found Southerners to be friendly.

They were always easy to joke around with.

Except when they blew their stacks, then watch out.

Kinda hot tempered at times. Boy they can get mad.

Kiebers is one of the orneriest Southerners I've ever encountered on a forum.

I suppose there are Southerners, then there are Texans.

But its all good.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"He will never completely understand everything. It's just impossible for him.

I'm convinced it's done on purpose. Joe is a pain in the ass troll who delights in redirecting threads with his contrived lack of comprehension.

The truth is, for the most part, forums like this one no longer attract new, bright, intelligent and engaging posters. There are more convenient and engaging venues for those types of people to spend their internet time. These places attract wackos, morons, weirdos and above all trolls. They are little more than bastions of idiocy, childishness and malice.

Personally if it were up to me, I would do my best to shit can the garbage during the move and start fresh under a new name as well as address.

But it's not up to me and I wish the Administration here lots of luck in their new digs. I however will not be there to see it. I've made a decision to end this chapter of my online life as soon as the move takes place. As someone reminded me, it's been at least a decade since I first started posting on these Canadian based forums. At this point, I think I've ridden this horse as far as I care to go.

I would like to say "thank you" to everyone that has made it a pleasant journey and those of you who haven't made it so pleasant......well what can I say to you that I haven't already said many times?

Who knows, maybe somewhere down the road our paths will cross again. I'm sure there are those of you who will keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

What a bunch of cry baby Canadians minus one. On the other hand, they do all suck.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"And a lot more pressure to succeed Churchill.

To succeed? How would you judge success Fashionista? Real Estate holdings, bank accounts, out side investments? Your statement panders to the vendictive  assuming fools who post here.  :laugh: You forget my mother was a Jew. Guess it's OK to be smart and bloody broke.

That is a lot of stupidity packed into a short post.

What type of holdings does the ticket collector hold? A house Mommy gave you $$ to buy? Chicken shit smallish man. Maybe your a wannabe farmer like Herman?

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I'm a servant of the people.

Why do you continue to remove my neutral posts? Gotta keep the whiney ladies here happy? Hermen have you ever considered becoming your own person? It would be a lot different that pandering to these pre menopausal women who seem to dominate most of the men here. Think about it Herm?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^^^ the glory days honey. Theyre over. Howz the Ex?

How's your ex?

I guess living in Costa Rica alleviated the responsibility of having to pay all that pesky child support. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I'm a servant of the people.

Why do you continue to remove my neutral posts? Gotta keep the whiney ladies here happy? Hermen have you ever considered becoming your own person? It would be a lot different that pandering to these pre menopausal women who seem to dominate most of the men here. Think about it Herm?

Reject Rodeo was created for your type of stupidity. Get over it crybaby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I'm convinced it's done on purpose. Joe is a pain in the ass troll who delights in redirecting threads with his contrived lack of comprehension.

The truth is, for the most part, forums like this one no longer attract new, bright, intelligent and engaging posters. There are more convenient and engaging venues for those types of people to spend their internet time. These places attract wackos, morons, weirdos and above all trolls. They are little more than bastions of idiocy, childishness and malice.

Personally if it were up to me, I would do my best to shit can the garbage during the move and start fresh under a new name as well as address.

But it's not up to me and I wish the Administration here lots of luck in their new digs. I however will not be there to see it. I've made a decision to end this chapter of my online life as soon as the move takes place. As someone reminded me, it's been at least a decade since I first started posting on these Canadian based forums. At this point, I think I've ridden this horse as far as I care to go.

I would like to say "thank you" to everyone that has made it a pleasant journey and those of you who haven't made it so pleasant......well what can I say to you that I haven't already said many times?

Who knows, maybe somewhere down the road our paths will cross again. I'm sure there are those of you who will keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't. :laugh3:

That would be a huge loss for the board. You are one of the reasons I stuck around.

But, I agree that this type of medium is not attracting anything except stupid trolls. It's too bad because it is a great to discuss topics.

None of us may be making the move though. I was told that it is not looking like the new board will be ready to go by September 1. Also, I know the admin has a lot of things going on in her life right now. The new board may not happen anyway.

If it does not, I am finished too. I have seen VF and there is no way I would read it regularly let alone post there.

RW

The board will find a new home.  There is no way I'd so coldly cut the cord without this forum tucked away someplace safe.  No one needs to worry about that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

That's too bad for us, but I can understand the reasons for your decision. Forums are losing a lot of good people to social media. My other forumis gone very soon too. Well, not gone, but moving to a facebook group.

If the move happens, I will follow it for a while anyway. If there is no one like yourself who is there who wants intelligent exchange, than I too will quietly make an exit.

Anonymous

That's too bad for us, but I can understand the reasons for your decision. Forums are losing a lot of good people to social media. My other forumis gone very soon too. Well, not gone, but moving to a facebook group.

If the move happens, I will follow it for a while anyway. If there is no one like yourself who is there who wants intelligent exchange, than I too will quietly make an exit.

I don't mind FB groups. You can type more than 140 characters.

Anonymous

To succeed? How would you judge success Fashionista? Real Estate holdings, bank accounts, out side investments? Your statement panders to the vendictive  assuming fools who post here.  :laugh: You forget my mother was a Jew. Guess it's OK to be smart and bloody broke.

What type of holdings does the ticket collector hold? A house Mommy gave you $$ to buy? Chicken shit smallish man. Maybe your a wannabe farmer like Herman?

It's you're Twenty Dollars.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

And another thing Twenty Dollars, iron horse jockey is a nice guy and a welcome addition.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's you're Twenty Dollars.

:001_rolleyes:

I guess they haven't covered the use of the apostrophe in Special Ed. yet. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview