The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"Shen Li is not a little ray of sunshine? :laugh3:

No, she's sweet than fucking sugar silly!  :D

She strikes me as a dipshit. Way more refined than Renee tho.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^^^ the glory days honey. Theyre over. Howz the Ex?

How's your ex?

I guess living in Costa Rica alleviated the responsibility of having to pay all that pesky child support. ac_biggrin

They could easily support me now. Yeah some parents can look forward to that someday. A typical moronic assumption, that I would have Child Support. Howz your ex pay?

So now it seems, you are looking to leach off your kids?  WTF?

What's the matter, Winesteine, mommy's money didn't go as far as you thought it would?

Christ, what a loser.  :laugh3:

Cool to see your anger, and hate. Clearly you are one fucked  up broad. But please carry on. An assumption a minute. Want some truths? Fat, unemployed, dependent on the ex hubby. A 6 year old, and a sixteen year old. Some down right smart planning there. You are a laugh a minute.

The only thing that's a laugh a minute around here is your inability to recall and relay facts.

That funny as fuck.....so what's the problem Alzheimer's or just plain stupid? :laugh3:

I'm thinking it's a combo.

Sorry Slim. Right out of your keyboard. A 6 (six) and a 16 (sixteen) year old. Really it's no wonder your hubby shit canned you. Good planning or angry spite? A laugh a minute.

Anonymous

QuoteThe only thing that's a laugh a minute around here is your inability to recall and relay facts.

That funny as fuck.....so what's the problem Alzheimer's or just plain stupid? :laugh3:

He is just plain stupid. He cannot spell nor comprehend posts, so why would you expect the reject to recall and relay facts??

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"^^^^ the glory days honey. Theyre over. Howz the Ex?

How's your ex?

I guess living in Costa Rica alleviated the responsibility of having to pay all that pesky child support. ac_biggrin

They could easily support me now. Yeah some parents can look forward to that someday. A typical moronic assumption, that I would have Child Support. Howz your ex pay?

What's the matter, Winesteine, mommy's money didn't go as far as you thought it would?

Cool to see your anger, and hate. Clearly you are one fucked  up broad. But please carry on. An assumption a minute. Want some truths? Fat, unemployed, dependent on the ex hubby. A 6 year old, and a sixteen year old. Some down right smart planning there. You are a laugh a minute.

The only thing that's a laugh a minute around here is your inability to recall and relay facts.

Sorry Slim. Right out of your keyboard. A 6 (six) and a 16 (sixteen) year old. Really it's no wonder your hubby shit canned you. Good planning or angry spite? A laugh a minute.

Really, is that so?"Right out of my keyboard. A 6 and a 16 year old"?

You're so sure why don't you quote it?

Granted you got one right but you missed the mark on the other and you forgot the additional 2.  :laugh3:

You really are dumber than dirt. Nothing but a fuckin Special Ed reject.

As for who "shit canned" who, you got that fucking wrong too. What a surprise.  :nea:

Your batting average isn't even high enough to get you into the minors. The only reason you are still here is because the admin keeps you around as meat for the wolves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

How's your ex?

Really, is that so?"Right out of my keyboard. A 6 and a 16 year old"?

You're so sure why don't you quote it?

Granted you got one right but you missed the mark on the other and you forgot the additional 2.  :laugh3:

You really are dumber than dirt. Nothing but a fuckin Special Ed reject.

As for who "shit canned" who, you got that fucking wrong too. What a surprise.  :nea:

Your batting average isn't even high enough to get you into the minors. The only reason you are still here is because the admin keeps you around as meat for the wolves.

As I said, right out of your keyboard. Was your ex a fat man?

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteThe only thing that's a laugh a minute around here is your inability to recall and relay facts.

He is just plain stupid. He cannot spell nor comprehend posts, so why would you expect the reject to recall and relay facts??

Even a broken clock gets something right twice in 24 hours.

But I guess TD isn't even as useful as a broken clock.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" As I said, right out of your keyboard. Was your ex a fat man?

Quote it, shit for brains.... ac_biggrin

Was you ex-wife a retard too? You know, in some states they require sterilization before people like you can marry

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"As I said, right out of your keyboard. Was your ex a fat man?

Quote it, shit for brains.... ac_biggrin

Was you ex-wife a retard too? You know, in some states they require sterilization before people like you can marry

Looking like you've got a short fuse this morning. Outta Bacon?

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

Keep whacking away at it Herm. Is Trump better? Who would work harder on you hobby farm? Who knows? Maybe Renee?

Twenty Dollars

She would have made the Donald's bed. Instead he picked a Zombie yes man. Not shocking.

Twenty Dollars

Talking with some friends over several bottles of wine. As crazy as it sounds, Trump could take it. I would be surprised but not shocked. I'm sticking to the reality that he will bail out in October. How can anyone take him seriously? Anyone??

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"No. You stuck your nose (the one Scouce claims to be quite large, he's not always a great source ) into it

Onus is now on you to explain  what that anecdote had to do with the discussion

Ante up ... oh, and good luck with it

Oh another Jew hater. At least your assumptions look to be reasonable.

Anonymous

I am going to keep putting all of Total Dunce's Politics posts here until he learns how to spell and comprehend posts. For now, his vapid bullshit stays at the kiddie table.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"No. You stuck your nose (the one Scouce claims to be quite large, he's not always a great source ) into it

Onus is now on you to explain  what that anecdote had to do with the discussion

Ante up ... oh, and good luck with it

Oh another Jew hater. At least your assumptions look to be reasonable.

Do you ever think before you post Twenty Dollars?

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview