The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

CantDietWontDiet

Because it's a public board last time I checked....  

Talking of shit stains, how are those new brand of adult nappies treating your bed ridden old ass ?

RW

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Because it's a public board last time I checked....  

Talking of shit stains, how are those new brand of adult nappies treating your bed ridden old ass ?

You are still fucking boring.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "FatFuckingMess"You all should just swallow your pride and ask evs to come back to memebee. This place is always dead, and now you are choosing to part ways again, the new place will be even quieter..

I don't think that's a good idea, seeing as how she treats people. Evs has some bi polar issues she needs to take care but won't.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "FatFuckingMess"You all should just swallow your pride and ask evs to come back to memebee. This place is always dead, and now you are choosing to part ways again, the new place will be even quieter..

I don't think that's a good idea, seeing as how she treats people. Evs has some bi polar issues she needs to take care but won't.

That is what I have heard too.

CantDietWontDiet

Evs is definitely no worse than renee. What on earth possessed anyone to give her mod privileges is beyond me.

RW

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"

Evs is definitely no worse than renee. What on earth possessed anyone to give her mod privileges is beyond me.

Oh yes she is worse.  Evs is morally bankrupt.  This board deserves the stability Fash can offer it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Renee bans people for personal reasons on a board which isn't even her own.  

Sure evs has her faults, but she's definitely a lot more welcoming.

RW

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Renee bans people for personal reasons on a board which isn't even her own.  

Sure evs has her faults, but she's definitely a lot more welcoming.

She gets off housing rejects.  :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Whereas renee gets off on banning strangers online......

Not much difference when you think about it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

CantDietWontDiet

Did anyone see this recent newspaper article about Twenty Shekels ?

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/boldpic_zpslntq9fiz.jpg.html">

Renee

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"Whereas renee gets off on banning strangers online......

Not much difference when you think about it.

Translation:.....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of Translation.

Actually Douche, sorry I mean Scouse,..... there is a big difference. Most of us here have seen what comes of housing rejects and we want no part of it.

Maybe now you can figure out why I banned you. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "CantDietWontDiet"

You'll have to direct that question to RW. She's the crazy bitch that did it. ac_biggrin

Now as my last Power mad action, I'm going to abuse my mod privileges and move all this off topic, useless prattle to where it belongs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

If someone does not like the way this board is modded than why would they stay. Will complaints from part tome posters change anything?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If someone does not like the way this board is modded than why would they stay. Will complaints from part tome posters change anything?

Well, I'll tell you why...

There's a small handful of us that have been around the forums for a long time.

10+ years.

Complaints won't change anything, nor will it keep inept hags from running the show.

Nonetheless...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview