Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Big Dud"I still Mod a forum, but it is dead as far as traffic goes.

Do you know why it died?  Contrary to my suggestions, the Admin decided to bring on a whole boatload of new Mods, without proper oversight.

Guess what happened shortly after?  Posters began to disappear, like a snowball effect, until there were none left.

It fucking boiled my blood, that a forum I had a hand in since its very inception, would have gone out like that due to Admin negligence.

Once again....everyone else's fault.

See a pattern here? I do and I'm pretty sure everyone else (except you) does as well.

Oh I know Renee and it's fucking sickening.

Worst of all, we all have to be subjected to the whining and the ranting over and over again, night after night.

If I try to do something about it, it's just big fat Renee enforcing her evil agenda.  :nea:

Fucking sucky situation if you ask me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Dud"I still Mod a forum, but it is dead as far as traffic goes.

Do you know why it died?  Contrary to my suggestions, the Admin decided to bring on a whole boatload of new Mods, without proper oversight.

Guess what happened shortly after?  Posters began to disappear, like a snowball effect, until there were none left.

It fucking boiled my blood, that a forum I had a hand in since its very inception, would have gone out like that due to Admin negligence.

See a pattern here? I do and I'm pretty sure everyone else (except you) does as well.

Worst of all, we all have to be subjected to the whining and the ranting over and over again, night after night.

If I try to do something about it, it's just big fat Renee enforcing her evil agenda.  :nea:

I hope the repetitive whiner is not getting to you.

Big Stud

Maybe if you all SHUT THE FUCK UP, there wouldn't be anymore "whining?"

Look in the fucking mirror, you simpletons!

Big Stud

Negroes do as they do. Always have, and always will.  America made the mistake of wanting work done for free.  They will forever pay the price for that.

That being said, any poster with a brain knows how the Negro acts...  Knows how the Negro conducts itself in public...

I "Dindu Nuffin" and "He was a good boy" are good examples.  Problem is, Mama Negro had no business raising kids.

It's a problem that cannot be easily solved.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Maybe if you all SHUT THE FUCK UP, there wouldn't be anymore "whining?"

You were crying, bitching and flinging you monkey shit around long before I or anyone else tried to do anything about it.

You look in the mirror, you piece of trash. There is a reason why your shit is not tolerated everywhere you go.

MEL, you don't have some kind of a right to be here. Forums like this that are paid for by private individuals are like private property. You are a GUEST IN THIS HOUSE. You do not have the right to DEMAND anything, you aren't OWED anything and a banned, red assed, baboon like you doesn't belong here. That simple concept is something you and your ilk fail to or refuse to recognize. That's reality......GET A GRIP ON IT.

Talk about a "simpleton".....you can't even figure out where you stand or your place here even when you are slapped in the face with an explanation, complete with everything except pictures.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"Maybe if you all SHUT THE FUCK UP, there wouldn't be anymore "whining?"

They are not whining Mel, you are..

They are getting tired of it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Big Stud"Couldn't reply to your PM, RW, as The Blob keeps banning me.

My reply?

When a place permits and endorses a poster like Renee to Mod, my days of being nice are done.  Know why?  She is, without a doubt, the biggest shit-slinger here.

I don't give a fuck if you love her, or if Fash loves her, I really don't care.  She slings shit, and then is quick with the ban-hammer when anyone even dares to look at her the wrong way.

It is crystal clear that she is not moderating to enforce rules/order.  She is only moderating to forward her own personal agenda.  It is crystal fucking clear to anyone that has half a brain and one working eye.

I refuse to kiss the ass of any Mod, but will show respect when I see it given.  Honestly?  This place would be better off completely unmoderated, as opposed to her constant power-trip fucking up the flow of every thread, and then banning people that don't kiss her fat ass.

She can go fuck herself, and Fash should really give her fucking head a shake for even modding someone with that temperment.

Thank you Sir.  :thumbup: I've tried my best to get along with them. Clearly it's a double standard for some here. I'd love to get along with everyone.  There is no fucking way in hell will I kiss chubby or wheelchair bound bum. Learn some bloody manners girls. Your lifes ups and down have nothing to do with me. Here's my suggestion. Take the chip off your shoulders. Might find such an act REFRESHING.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Negroes do as they do. Always have, and always will.  America made the mistake of wanting work done for free.  They will forever pay the price for that.

That being said, any poster with a brain knows how the Negro acts...  Knows how the Negro conducts itself in public...

I "Dindu Nuffin" and "He was a good boy" are good examples.  Problem is, Mama Negro had no business raising kids.

It's a problem that cannot be easily solved.

Yep, its all da fault of da wimins.

Wow, sexism and racism overload all in one post. Got all your bases covered, don'tcha scumbag?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

Herman, please. This is the ass kissing BS that enables them. Weird that you don't see this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Herman, please. This is the ass kissing BS that enables them. Weird that you don't see this?

Will you stop it,..

Herman does not share your immature hatred of Renee..

The butt kissing is all in your narrow mind.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Will you stop it,..

Herman does not share immature hatred of Renee..

Please Fash. As I've asked? What's it take to get along with these immature bitches? Is this site for all to freely post, or a site for pre menopausal women with issues? Think hard.

Anonymous

Will you stop it,..

Please Fash. As I've asked? What's it take to get along with these immature bitches? Is this site for all to freely post, or a site for pre menopausal women with issues? Think hard.

Do you think you are easy to get along with?

You think real hard about that.

Twenty Dollars

Will you stop it,..

Do you think you are easy to get along with?

You think real hard about that.

Who are you sticking up for? 2 mega bitches who do a great job at it? I am amazed you don't see this. Yes I've tried hard to get along with them. Fash you enable them.

Renee

Mel forgets why he was banned in the first place.

Just for the record....it was for "rule breaking"...he repeatedly tried to stir up cross forum drama even after he was asked nicely to stop and given 2 official warnings.

He would like you all to believe that his bottom of the barrel status around here is because he is being unfairly victimized. That couldn't be further from the truth. The truth is, given his banned status....he shouldn't even be allowed to post let alone spew his self-absorbed, self-entitled, demanding, bullshit.

If that reflects some kind of agenda on my part then I apologize but at the same time, I can't help this place.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"Mel forgets why he was banned in the first place.

Just for the record....it was for rule breaking....he repeatedly tried to stir up cross forum drama even after he was asked nicely to stop and given 2 official warnings.

He would like you to believe his bottom of the barrel status here is because he is being unfairly victimized. That couldn't be further from the truth. The truth is, given his banned status....he should even be allowed to post let alone spew his self-absorbed, self-entitled, demanding, bullshit.

If that reflects some kind of agenda on my part then I apologize but at the same time, I can't help this place.

Funny you chose the word victimized. You seem real familiar with that word. Wonder why?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview