The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Domestic bliss is when your wife dont do the stupid things that females do...

That shit aint necessary.

Bricktop

Whether or not you WANT my commentary is entirely irrelevant to the fact that you will or will not GET my commentary. You've known me long enough to know how many fucks I give for the petulant whine of craven sooks like you.

However, because I am a benevolent person at heart, I shall offer you a way of avoiding my commentary altogether.

Fuck off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Whether or not you WANT my commentary is entirely irrelevant to the fact that you will or will not GET my commentary. You've known me long enough to know how many fucks I give for the petulant whine of craven sooks like you.

However, because I am a benevolent person at heart, I shall offer you a way of avoiding my commentary altogether.

Fuck off.

Your Brawl fucking Hall male friend Aaron(Dinky Dianna) is a fucking mental case.

Bricktop

Odinson

Anyhow...

With these looks... I can pretty much piss off everybody because theres no1 on this earth that can knock me out.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I meant by his devious  underhand behavior and tendency of snitching on people...... its very Jew-like.

He is the dumbest frickin Jew I have ever come across.

Can I still type out repetition? No that won't work. my repetitive stupidity? Won't work either? How about moronic dumb ass guess? Yeah that worked.

You spam threads on the main board again with stupid images you found some place on the internet and you are getting a time out.

I showed you my face...

You wanted it...

Do I get some kind of a price for that?

Idiot.

Anybody can post a picture purporting to be their true selves.

If you want anyone to believe it is who you claim to be, it has to include you holding a placard with your name and date on it, viz; "Odinson to The Blue Cashew, 7th of September 2016."

Retard. Can't you do ONE thing correctly?

Odinson

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I meant by his devious  underhand behavior and tendency of snitching on people...... its very Jew-like.

Can I still type out repetition? No that won't work. my repetitive stupidity? Won't work either? How about moronic dumb ass guess? Yeah that worked.

You spam threads on the main board again with stupid images you found some place on the internet and you are getting a time out.

I showed you my face...

You wanted it...

Idiot.

If you want anyone to believe it is who you claim to be, it has to include you holding a placard with your name and date on it, viz; "Odinson to The Blue Cashew, 7th of September 2016."

It aint the pic of fabio...

It is me...

Not the prettiest sight but I´am the strongest.

Odinson

I´m fucking tired of all the raccoon, towelhead, female phenomenas...

Sick and tired of compensating for some weak assholes..

Get the fuck out of the business and join seamstress club... A liability aint welcome.

Odinson

Gallium

Quote from: "Odinson"Anyhow...

With these looks... I can pretty much piss off everybody because theres no1 on this earth that can knock me out.

Not a bad looking lad Odi...almost as good looking as me...almost! And you can grow a decent flavour-saver under your lip!  ac_biggrin

Gallium

Quote from: "Oberon"Whether or not you WANT my commentary is entirely irrelevant to the fact that you will or will not GET my commentary. You've known me long enough to know how many fucks I give for the petulant whine of craven sooks like you.

Fuck off.

Christ you're trying hard...how far have you got that thesaurus shoved up your arse!? (rhetoric)

:MG_216:

Aryan

I showed you my face...

You wanted it...

Idiot.

Why dont you believe its him?  Thats pretty much how I pictured the guy, minus the viking helmet and tankard of beer.

Odinson

Anyhow these are the looks that make girls cream in their pants...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Oh yes, one will be mine, my precious.

http://www.thegrayl.com">http://www.thegrayl.com

Filters most everything except fluoride salts and left wing dribble.  :laugh:

Yep. That will really save your life in the Simpson.

:001_rolleyes:

If I want commentary from a consummate douchebag, I'll step on you.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: Seems I can still post smilies. Yay

Bricktop

It aint the pic of fabio...

It is me...

Not the prettiest sight but I´am the strongest.

Son, whoever that Finnish fag is, it aint you.

Try again and try harder.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview