News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

That may be true in some of the more "elite" areas of town.

Generally speaking though, living in a "general" suburb, my previous statement will ring true.

As stated, Asians (yellow ones) are fairly civilized even as new immigrants, so they aren't a huge issue.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That may be true in some of the more "elite" areas of town.

Generally speaking though, living in a "general" suburb, my previous statement will ring true.

As stated, Asians (yellow ones) are fairly civilized even as new immigrants, so they aren't a huge issue.

One of the most affluent neighbourhoods I have ever seen in Canada was in the greater Toronto area..

The majority of the people were South Asian.

Angry White Male

Elite and very affluent nighbourhoods are a different story.  They follow a different set of rules.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Elite and very affluent nighbourhoods are a different story.  They follow a different set of rules.

I believe it is called Markham, but I can't remember..

Amazing houses, nice parks, new schools, what a wonderful place for a child to grow up in.

Angry White Male

We have the British Properties out here.

I have worked throughout it, so I know the demographics there.

Normal rules don't apply to places like these.  Anyone that can even afford a place in a neighbourhood like that, is most likely civil and cultured to begin with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"We have the British Properties out here.

I have worked throughout it, so I know the demographics there.

Normal rules don't apply to places like these.  Anyone that can even afford a place in a neighbourhood like that, is most likely civil and cultured to begin with.

I have been to Vancouver a lot, but I never heard of it.

ac_dunno

Angry White Male

It wouldn't be a part of a normal drive around town.

It's up the mountain in West Van.  The views are spectacular.

If you don't have literally many millions of dollars, don't even bother looking at buying there.

Normal rules don't apply to "enclaves" like this...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It wouldn't be a part of a normal drive around town.

It's up the mountain in West Van.  The views are spectacular.

If you don't have literally many millions of dollars, don't even bother looking at buying there.

Normal rules don't apply to "enclaves" like this...

I see, thank you.

Anonymous

Yeah, whites sure do bring out the best in a neighbourhood.

http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/files/2010/03/Squatters7.jpg">

Lance Leftardashian

What happened in Dallas is understandable considering all the unfair disadvantages African Americans face.
I care, you pay

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, whites sure do bring out the best in a neighbourhood.

As a whole, they do.

If they didn't, then why does most every non-white dream onf one day living in a white western country?

Face the facts...  Do you see people immigrating to Sudan or Liberia?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, whites sure do bring out the best in a neighbourhood.

As a whole, they do.

If they didn't, then why does most every non-white dream onf one day living in a white western country?

Face the facts...  Do you see people immigrating to Sudan or Liberia?

A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

I can rephrase that...  A mainly white Western nation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"A white Western country? No such thing anymore.

I can rephrase that...  A mainly white Western nation.

That is becoming rare now too.

Angry White Male

Canada is still 80% White.

Living in the big cities, some may tend to forget this...  However, take a cruise out into other areas, and it's literally Whitesville!

I have seen this in the US also, with my travels...  Go to LA?  Holy shit!  Whitey is like a Sasquatch!  Take a picture if you see one!

However, when you get to other towns, it's pretty much Whitesville also...