The best topic

Replies: 10428
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:50:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Chinese Guy Reaction to Racist Chinese Laundry Ad

Started by Rambo Wong, July 09, 2016, 05:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! Peter Chow is the funniest comedian in Canada. We ruv the brack people :w00t!:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie! Peter Chow is the funniest comedian in Canada. We ruv the brack people :w00t!:

">

It only takes a second to imbed the video Wambo.

Anonymous

It was originally a company from Taiwan that was purchased by Colgate.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/Darkie_Toothpaste.jpg">

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, Shen Li ruvs the brack people ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, Shen Li ruvs the brack people ac_toofunny

Haven't you figured it out yet dumbass? The Iron Chink luvs fucking everybody.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, Shen Li ruvs the brack people ac_toofunny

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

You might want to rethink that sentence.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Rambo Wong

Shen Li should go on the Maury show to find out who her baby daddy is . ac_dance  ac_drinks

Twenty Dollars

Family in the business Lucy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Your father a ped too scumbag? Get lost. Go join your little friend Galli on the dark side of the web.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Your father a ped too scumbag? Get lost. Go join your little friend Galli on the dark side of the web.

They are probably there now.

Twenty Dollars

Hey Herrm. Gallis twice the man as you. Don't think I've ever run across such as ass kisser in all of my forum experience. Doesn't look good on ya tough guy.

Anonymous

Hey Herrm. Gallis twice the man as you. Don't think I've ever run across such as ass kisser in all of my forum experience. Doesn't look good on ya tough guy.

You would say that. You both like kiddies

Twenty Dollars

You would say that. You both like kiddies

Herman have you seen the photo from an online travel magazine? Why do you jump on the moronic Band wagon? Pressure from some here? What's wrong with it Herman?

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/349634C3-A42E-47C8-B0DA-640B32B98095_zps5b5man1i.jpg.html">

Herman, becoming a little concerned with your thoughts about children. Doesn't look good on you.