News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Plenty of Fish (POF) - What do people see in it?

Started by JOE, July 10, 2016, 12:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Since Mel always mentions that websiste, let's make a thread to discuss its merits and downsides? Have any of you ever used POF or a similar dating website? If so, was your experience favorable or not?

Would be worth a discussion on dating websites in general.

Other than LavaLife and POF I haven't signed up for any others, tried either 3 or 4 times then lost interest. But some people use those things all the time.

Like to hear what Mel says but not sure if he's allowed here anymore or he was just given a timeout

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Since Mel always mentions that websiste, let's make a thread to discuss its merits and downsides? Have any of you ever used POF or a similar dating website? If so, was your experience favorable or not?

Other than LavaLife and POF I haven't signed up for any others, tried either 3 or 4 times then lost interest. But some people use those things all the time.

Like to hear what Mel says but not sure if he's allowed here anymore or he was just given a timeout

I never met anyone online. In China, it seems to be THE way to meet someone.

I don't know about LavaLIfe, but my Mommy has had some dates with men she met on Match. POF is a hookup site.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "JOE"Since Mel always mentions that websiste, let's make a thread to discuss its merits and downsides? Have any of you ever used POF or a similar dating website? If so, was your experience favorable or not?

I don't know about LavaLIfe, but my Mommy has had some dates with men she met on Match. POF is a hookup site.

Another reason why it's perfect for Mel.

Second dates are generally not in the cards for Jack holes like him.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Another reason why it's perfect for Mel.

Second dates are generally not in the cards for Jack holes like him.

He is hardly the only guy or gal that only wants a meaningful overnight relationship.

Angry White Male

My experience?

Men outnumber women 10-1, so unless you are rich and/or look like Brad Pitt, not even the 3/10 fatties will message you back.

Now, let's say you're a decent looking male, say 8/10 (like me), and well enough off...  You now will be possibly accepted by 5/10 fatties (complete with kids.  Ready-Made family!)

Only ONCE did a female of my league chat me up.  And almost right away she started to interrogate me like a Detective would a murder suspect!  Fuck, I haven't even't met this bitch in person, and she wants to know my employer name, my income, when I sleep, when I shit!  I told her to stuff it.

The fact is, these sites are literally for fat chicks to get a one-night-stand fucking.  Nothing more, nothing less.

I browse just for fun now and then, but I would suggest to any man, to steer clear of these joke sites, and the single fat Mothers that think they're a 9/10 when they're really a 2/100.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My experience?

Men outnumber women 10-1, so unless you are rich and/or look like Brad Pitt, not even the 3/10 fatties will message you back.

Now, let's say you're a decent looking male, say 8/10 (like me), and well enough off...  You now will be possibly accepted by 5/10 fatties (complete with kids.  Ready-Made family!)

Only ONCE did a female of my league chat me up.  And almost right away she started to interrogate me like a Detective would a murder suspect!  Fuck, I haven't even't met this bitch in person, and she wants to know my employer name, my income, when I sleep, when I shit!  I told her to stuff it.

The fact is, these sites are literally for fat chicks to get a one-night-stand fucking.  Nothing more, nothing less.

I browse just for fun now and then, but I would suggest to any man, to steer clear of these joke sites, and the single fat Mothers that think they're a 9/10 when they're really a 2/100.

"Your league"...... ac_lmfao

So she was a drunk, homely, chick with more than her share of emotional baggage.....noice. :laugh3:

I find it hilarious when white trash thinks it's higher on the social ladder than it actually is. The truth is Mel, all the skanks and pigs on POF are in YOUR league.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

White Trash?

Funny, coming from an obese coalburner...

Make sure you get tested for AIDS regularly.

Anonymous

I know someone who has met many women on PoF for casual encounters. He is happily married(he tells everyone that) with two kids.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"White Trash?

Yeah, WHITE FUCKING TRASH.

Your use of offensive racist labels says it all. In fact maybe "white trash" is far too good a term for you.

BTW, to my knowledge there is only one person here that meets the qualifications of your grossly derogatory accusation AND I'm pretty sure she would rip your tiny testicels clean off if you called her that incredibly offensive name.

Take your racist white trash shit to Stormfront where it fucking belongs, scumbag.

RW

Your use of offensive racist labels says it all. In fact maybe "white trash" is far too good a term for you.

BTW, to my knowledge there is only one person here that meets the qualifications of your grossly derogatory accusation AND I'm pretty sure she would rip your tiny testicels clean off if you called her that incredibly offensive name.

Take your racist white trash shit to Stormfront where it fucking belongs, scumbag.

Who?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Who?

"Who"?......What are you, a fucking owl?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"No just tired and conversationally lost.

That's OK.  I'm here now to give you a shoulder to rest your weary head upon...

Berry Sweet

I never go on there.  I was once for a short while a few years ago...I managed to make 2 friends, I still keep in touch with but the rest are all flukes....and Ive seen eds trolling on there...the guy is obvious everywhere...pimply skid looking for victims to drug and rape and does a horrible job at it.  Dont be surprised if majority of the women you guys are chatting with are actually males trolling you...ahh hahaha...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview