The best topic

Replies: 7871
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:56:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I'm a Kraut.  TD is a Jew.

We owe nothing to each other.

Nonetheless, how the entire battleship here ganged together, mega-clique style, and banned him NOT for what he posted here, but for what was rumoured.

How easily people fall into a state of "follow the leader."

Disgusting.

If there's proof...  If he's a registered sex offender.  If he has a criminal charge for said offenses.  This would be proof.

I have only heard innuendo.  Doesn't cut it for me.

Angry White Male

Even a screen cap would be useful in determining an outcome.

I have seen nothing.

Remember, I am here to balance things, and I'm hard to get rid of...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"He posted pics of naked kids here.

Here?

Have you seen them with your own eyes, or just "heresay?"

Angry White Male

I'm guessing you haven't.  And neither have I.

I will ask Fash when she's around, if she's seen these photo's also.

I would like to know where these pics are, since I'm on these forums quite a bit.  I don't often miss much.

JOE

What'd $20 do? Seems someone overreacted here.

If everyone gets banned, pretty soon there'll be nobody left except a clique.

You need a growing base of users to keep a forum going, and the advertising revenue coming in.

What advertiser is gonna wanna bother advertising on a web site with stagnant growth and a limited user base?

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm a Kraut.  TD is a Jew.

We owe nothing to each other.

Nonetheless, how the entire battleship here ganged together, mega-clique style, and banned him NOT for what he posted here, but for what was rumoured.

How easily people fall into a state of "follow the leader."

Disgusting.

If there's proof...  If he's a registered sex offender.  If he has a criminal charge for said offenses.  This would be proof.

I have only heard innuendo.  Doesn't cut it for me.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm guessing you haven't.  And neither have I.

I will ask Fash when she's around, if she's seen these photo's also.

I would like to know where these pics are, since I'm on these forums quite a bit.  I don't often miss much.

You miss more than you'll ever know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I'll state this for the record...

Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as troll fodder deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

Anyone that questions or objects to that is in the same category.

Anyone that makes over 60 accounts in 2 weeks has an obsession and should seek professional help.

Just sayin....for the record....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"I'll state this for the record...

Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as troll fodder deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

Anyone that makes over 60 accounts in 2 weeks has an obsession and should seek professional help.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

I respectfully disagree.

I don't think the poster meant any ill intent.

If the photo(s) in question were of an offensive nature to viewers, then by all means, pull them.

At the same time, a written warning to the poster and perhaps an apology from him would be sufficient and an assurance that he won't do it again. But an outright ban seems rather severe and an overreaction. Its like making a mountain out of a moehill. In addition, the measures taken come across as a witch hunt.

If someone is truly a pedophile or registered sex offender, this a serious allegation, because then the law enforcement agencies are not only aware of the matter locally, they are abroad as well. If the poster in question was or is an offender he wouldn't be able to travel to and from Costa Rica to the United States. In fact, he'd likely be deported. So I think it only fair that an individual judged on the basis of fact as opposed to irrational fear or hearsay.

RW

Quote from: "JOE"I respectfully disagree.

If the photo(s) in question were of an offensive nature to viewers, then by all means, pull them.

At the same time, a written warning to the poster and perhaps an apology from him would be sufficient and an assurance that he won't do it again. But an outright ban seems rather severe and an overreaction. Its like making a mountain out of a moehill. In addition, the measures taken come across as a witch hunt.

If someone is truly a pedophile or registered sex offender, this a serious allegation, because then the law enforcement agencies are not only aware of the matter locally, they are abroad as well. If the poster in question was or is an offender he wouldn't be able to travel to and from Costa Rica to the United States. In fact, he'd likely be deported. So I think it only fair that an individual judged on the basis of fact as opposed to irrational fear or hearsay.

And look who comes to the defense of a poster of naked kid pics.  It's Joe!

Shocking.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Joe is disgusting.

What kind of a low life, idiot trolls in defense of a scumbag that doesn't understand that posting pics of naked children is grossly inappropriate?

This place gets more and more disgusting by the day. Get rid of one deviant and another one pops up. It's like a grotesque game of "Whack a Mole".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Joe is disgusting.

What kind of a low life, idiot trolls in defense of a scumbag that doesn't understand that posting pics of naked children is grossly inappropriate?

This place gets more and more disgusting by the day. Get rid of one deviant and another one pops up. It's like a grotesque game of "Whack a Mole".

Trolling within parameters I say. TD doesn't get that and it would seem neither does Joe.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"Joe is disgusting.

Trolling within parameters I say. TD doesn't get that and it would seem neither does Joe.

If you read my post closely, you'll find that I didn't endorse anything $20 did:

Quote from: "JOE"I respectfully disagree.

....so if the photo(s) in question were or are offensive to any of the viewers here, then pull or edit them from the forum.

I believe I saw that photo, I did find it somewhat peculiar, and it wasn't the kind I'd post or enjoyed viewing.

In this case, perhaps the poster should have been warned that these posts are offensive to some viewers, and not post them anymore.

And if he failed to comply with these requests, then ban him.

Quote from: "JOE"At the same time, a written warning to the poster and perhaps an apology from him would be sufficient and an assurance that he won't do it again. But an outright ban seems rather severe and an overreaction. Its like making a mountain out of a moehill. In addition, the measures taken come across as a witch hunt.

...surely, all people deserve a second chance.

And if a person really is a registered sex offender, this record would be available to the authorities]If someone is truly a pedophile or registered sex offender, this a serious allegation, because then the law enforcement agencies are not only aware of the matter locally, they are most likely aware of this individual internationally as well. If the poster in question was or is an offender he wouldn't be able to travel to and from Costa Rica to the United States. In fact, he'd likely be deported from Costa Rica back to the United States to stand trial. So I think it only fair that an individual judged on the basis of fact as opposed to irrational fear or hearsay.[/quote]

A sex crime committed in one nation does not exonerate them in another.  I believe some years ago there was a Canadian English Teacher in Thailand who was apprehended and then arrested for his alleged offences. then he was eventually deported back to Canada to face trial.

As serious as crimes of a pedophilia nature are, equally serious are accusations which have no foundation, and have failed to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview